Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Who to bring off the list...?

Who should return?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. One and one only...

• De Vries
    • Hughes
    • Douglas
    • Hammond
    • Maybury
    • Kenton

Here it says that MA might bring sombody of the list so who would you bring back into the senior squad?

I would bring back Maybury. He might have not bothered last year but he's a decent player who might do well in a good squad. :thumbup:

Daggers

His loan spell at TB left us with a gaping hole in the middle of the forum. Since his return we have been more solid in our idiot condemnation and substantially more incisive in attacks.

Get him off the list now.

He wasn't being disloyal, it was a cry for help.

I hope it's De Vries.

Given fitness and the right attitude and motivation he could be a very handy foil for Hume.

I'd sooner see us work on that than spend 2 mill on DJ.

I agree we should take MDV off the transfer list and give him another chance, although I actually voted Maybury as he is a versatile player (left or right back as well as right mid) and has been one of the most consistant players for the last couple of years.

I agree we should take MDV off the transfer list and give him another chance, although I actually voted Maybury as he is a versatile player (left or right back as well as right mid) and has been one of the most consistant players for the last couple of years.

Oi - stop subverting my thread...I'm trying to arrange a man-boob titwank here.

Some people have no respect! :angry:

Archived