Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

Notts County

bit early i know but im just about to order tickets but will wait till tomorrow now

i would just like to know what block they guys from saturday that were singing are planning on going?

there will be 2 of us and will sing loud and proud

I'm going. Looking forward to it. Be good to see the new players for my first time. Although the scores were fairly close with the games played the other day, It will be good to see them against better opposition hopfullly they can make a fight of the game.

Not sure, think we will all buy our tickets on the day, come up to us we're the ones that will be making noise.

is there likely to be room for me and a mate?

ill wear my iranian shirt again so you all know who i am

and im not so sure whether the stewards would allow it i mean look last season against real sociedad the way they man handled them younger lads that looked about 12

they tend to use friendly to put the point accross of no messing for the season

and with my driving lessons atm i really cannot afford a fine :(

I would imagine he would, considering it's the first game at the Walkers for him. Good impressions an'all.

I'd think it will be mixed, with Mansfield on Friday.

I salute your commitment but you wont catch me down there. Its gunna be terrible. Ive given friendlies a chance and to be fair we have had our ups (3-2 v Argies) but we have also had alot of downs (1-3 v Australia, 0-0 v Sociedad). That Sociedad game was the last straw as far as friendlies go for me, utter garbage they are.

Anyone who needs a lift and lives anywhere near or on the way to the ground from Ratby gimme a shout i've got 3 spaces in the car.

Do you normally drive via North Birmingham on your way to the ground? :unsure:

Where are people from ft sitting tomorrow then?

I think i'll be there might bring the england flag with me

If you see a devilishly handsome guy surrounded by a bevy of semi-clad beauties wave and say "Hi!" :thumbup:

Archived