Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Corts done his hamstring

Interviwer: Is it a loss?

MA: Step up Ricky Sappleton

:worship:

I also like the bit in the interview when he was talking about the stikers performances today. "We now have three good strikers" assuming he meant Fryatt, Hume and DJ Campbell and the youngsters.

So what about De Vries and Hammond? :whistle:

I also like the bit in the interview when he was talking about the stikers performances today. "We now have three good strikers" assuming he meant Fryatt, Hume and DJ Campbell and the youngsters.

What interview is this?

What interview is this?

It was with Martin Allen on Radio Leicester after the game.

He said he's "20 players to Scotland next week.....plus the staff, I'll choose the squad, some players haven't done enough to be included" "We'll be running on the beach at 7:00 every morning, I like the idea of that".

"Plus it's been propossed that I ring them and have them to go for a run at any other time, they have to be in reception within 15 minutes"

I wouldn't put all my money on Fryatt been one of them three. Based on pre-season, it could be De Vries.

well we all knew it was coming it was just a matter of when, hopefully he proves himself but can't see it happening myself he's more or less the same sort of player as sappleton and deep freeze just more injury prone!

well we all knew it was coming it was just a matter of when, hopefully he proves himself but can't see it happening myself he's more or less the same sort of player as sappleton and deep freeze just more injury prone!

Maybe more injury prone but he's in a different league to MDV

I wouldn't say he was in a different league :laugh:

Ay mate Cort must have summut about him else Newcastle wouldn't have payed that much money for him. Cort is a far better player than MDV and i'd much rather it'd be him wearing the blue shirt.

Ay mate Cort must have summut about him else Newcastle wouldn't have payed that much money for him. Cort is a far better player than MDV and i'd much rather it'd be him wearing the blue shirt.

That was a long time ago mate and Cort's done nothing at all since. Constantly injured and generally just not a great player.

That was a long time ago mate and Cort's done nothing at all since. Constantly injured and generally just not a great player.

Ye i agree he's not a great player, but if it's between him and De Vries i know who i'd pick.

Archived