Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

FansFC Rumours!

I was tempted to ring Clubcall Leicester City and find out who's linked with Leicester City, here's what I got:

Ex Deportivo Midfielder Aldo Duscher on a free transfer - hard to believe.

Former £5,000,000 ace Jon Macken.

Ex City striker on a nominal fee Paul Dickov.

Eric Djembe Djembe on a bosman, and finally my favourite...........

Polish hotshot Gregorz Rasiak for £1.5 million from Southampton.

I don't see much truth in these rumours, a wouldn't believe but it would be nice if a couple of them were true.

I was tempted to ring Clubcall Leicester City and find out who's linked with Leicester City, here's what I got:

That'll be the ex La Liga start I heard we were interested in then.

We don't need another striker

Djemba Djemba would be ok..but we don't need another holding player either

I dont rate djemba djemba at all. Rasiak would be a goo addition although none of them are going to happen :whistle:

I don't see much truth in these rumours, a wouldn't believe but it would be nice if a couple of them were true.

Next time you feel like wasting money send me a PM and I will give you an address to send it to. ;):thumbup:

You`ll find out more from this forum and using links link newsnow than bothering wit wasting your money on clubcall. If you want to waste £1.50 per minute on calls or whatever it is, at least phone Big Fern Brittain and Pip Scholfield in the morning for a chance to win £5,000-10,000!! :thumbup:

You`ll find out more from this forum and using links link newsnow than bothering wit wasting your money on clubcall. If you want to waste £1.50 per minute on calls or whatever it is, at least phone Big Fern Brittain and Pip Scholfield in the morning for a chance to win £5,000-10,000!! :thumbup:

Or so they say :whistle:

Nah, they don't actually write them, they just have a computer randomly searching the Football Manager database for a player and a club to link them to, creating endless lists of rumours - whether 4019672 - DANNY TIATTO to LEICESTER CITY would come true is of no relevance to them.

What I find hard to believe is that this line manages to get all this excellent gossip that no one else has come up with, and what is more they manage to do this for every club in the league.

On the other hand they could just make it up and hope people will fall for it and be willing to pay £1.50 per minute. OOOHHH Bingo I think we have a winner :thumbup:

wouldnt mind Rasiak, dickov wouldnt do as well as he did few years back and iv never heard of Duscher, he dont look to good from wikipedia :unsure:

Archived