Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

Membership

In years past me and me Dad have always register as club members, because we wanted to make sure we could definately get tickets but it's not worth buying a season ticket when we live in Hull. Anywho, read up on the membership on the OS and it didn't actually say that you got priority on tickets, ie. getting to buy them before they go on general sale.

Basically, I wanna make sure that if we reach the playoff final or whatever, we'll be able to get tickets. We haven't been members for a few years so I dunno how it works now. Does anyone know if the membership scheme mean we'll have a good chance of getting playoff final tickets, or tickets for big games in general?

From OS tickets pages

We have been offered an initial allocation of 600 tickets for this fixture, with an extra 1000 tickets available if required.

Ticket prices are £13 for adults and £8 for concessions.

Tickets go on sale:

Monday 30th July: STH Priority 1,

Tuesday 31st July: STH Priority 2,

Weds 1st August: STH Priority 3,

Thursday 2nd August: Members,

Friday 3rd August: General sale

Fox travel departs from the stadium at 2.30pm. Fox Travel prices are: Adult (season ticket holder) £12, Adult £13, Concession (season ticket holder) £10, Concession £11.

From OS tickets pages

We have been offered an initial allocation of 600 tickets for this fixture, with an extra 1000 tickets available if required.

Ticket prices are £13 for adults and £8 for concessions.

Tickets go on sale:

Monday 30th July: STH Priority 1,

Tuesday 31st July: STH Priority 2,

Weds 1st August: STH Priority 3,

Thursday 2nd August: Members,

Friday 3rd August: General sale

Fox travel departs from the stadium at 2.30pm. Fox Travel prices are: Adult (season ticket holder) £12, Adult £13, Concession (season ticket holder) £10, Concession £11.

Maybe been asked before, but how many games do you need to have gone to to get Priority one?

What are you trying to say? Don't take the piss. Just cause you went to 2 more away games than me last season :angry::thumbup:

I'm trying to say I went to around the same amoutn as you last season, and if you are then I must be too :P

I'm trying to say I went to around the same amoutn as you last season, and if you are then I must be too :P

I know mate, don't worry.

You getting palace / Accrington tickets on Monday?

seeing as we can being Priority 1's and all that.

I know mate, don't worry.

You getting palace / Accrington tickets on Monday?

seeing as we can being Priority 1's and all that.

Well if I do, it means I will have to pay over 16's prices, something I don't want to do. So more than likely going to wait until Friday.

Well if I do, it means I will have to pay over 16's prices, something I don't want to do. So more than likely going to wait until Friday.

lol I'm actually tempted to do that.

you going the training thing at 7pm?

Yes he is. :unsure:

Else I'm on my own.

You going mate?

me and Jon will be there yep, we'll locate you somehow.

we'll try and get palace and Accrington tickets although LD3's idea has got me thinking.

got my eye on a home shirt with Kaebi 13 too might make the step up to small mens this year, dont want a repeat of the womans design which out in force most of last season especially at Barnsley and PNE :P

me and Jon will be there yep, we'll locate you somehow.

we'll try and get palace and Accrington tickets although LD3's idea has got me thinking.

got my eye on a home shirt with Kaebi 13 too might make the step up to small mens this year, dont want a repeat of the womans design which out in force most of last season especially at Barnsley and PNE :P

I had the same problem. I thought it was a great idea getting XLB but then you find the sleeves are a bit short... :unsure:

I bought a medium assuming it'd be fine and its a bit massive. Length's fine but I'm thin as a rake. I'd forgotten that football fans are statistically more likely to be the size of Free Willy.

But yeah you're my age aren't you? Was a small too big last year?

Archived