Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dames

England Under 21's

A highly placed souce in the club (A steward as i was leaving the open evening :cool: ) told me that the Walkers will be hosting England U21's Vs Moldova U21s.

Dunno how reliable that is but we'll wait and see.

We're about due for an under-21 game.

The last time we hosted one (at Filbert Street), England picked Trevor Benjamin! :D

Perhaps this time around they may even pick Stearman...

We're about due for an under-21 game.

The last time we hosted one (at Filbert Street), England picked Trevor Benjamin! :D

Perhaps this time around they may even pick Stearman...

It was agaisnt Mexico wasnt it?

And they day after Emile Heskey gave a peno away at Pride Park

England won the game 4-0 tho :D

Does anyone know where I can get old vids from Filbert Street??? Im after an England U16 International where a mate played for England against Scotland and scored a wonder goal.

Does anyone know where I can get old vids from Filbert Street??? Im after an England U16 International where a mate played for England against Scotland and scored a wonder goal.

Try the Fa.com they might have it on there on there archive video thingie

Try the Fa.com they might have it on there on there archive video thingie

Ta, i`ll have a look tomorrow. I am on the verge of breaking the PC at the moment after being knocked out of an online poker comp. I blame this forum as I wasn't concentrating but if all goes badly in the next 10 mins, I`ll be looking for a new PC. :banghead:

Ta, i`ll have a look tomorrow. I am on the verge of breaking the PC at the moment after being knocked out of an online poker comp. I blame this forum as I wasn't concentrating but if all goes badly in the next 10 mins, I`ll be looking for a new PC. :banghead:

Kick the fcucker where it hurts(or try switching the bitch on/off for abit..works sometimes!) :dunno:

Kick the fcucker where it hurts(or try switching the bitch on/off for abit..works sometimes!) :dunno:

Whenever I lose at poker I always manage to find someone to blame lol. I used to be the same at playing snooker in amateur comps. Getting knocked out and hurling the cue towards the bar and seeing a few smash along the way. I thought I was over this juvenile behavior but this bloody online poker does your head in when you read the game correctly and some prat gets lucky and then has the cheek to laugh at you when you are knocked out lol!! Barstewards.

Serbia were pretty good in the U21's tournament weren't they?

We had a massive bust up with them in the group stage. A Serbian man was down on the edge of the box, but we played on and scored. Derbyshire ran off celebrating with all the serbians chasing after him! Hilarious stuff. After the match the serbs were being racist to our black lads in the changing room area. It certainly won't be a friendly if indeed that's what it is.

Its not Serbia, its montenegro, 2 completely different teams now i think. I'm a steward and i have been told to keep the 12th of october free because there is a under-21 game. Its also on thefa.com, well it doesnt say where but it says there is a game on the 12th against Montenegro, and its a qualifier not a friendly.

Archived