Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheBlinding

Logan and Gradel available

lol You're getting as bad as Thracian with Fryatt. :whistle:

Shit shit shit shit shit. He was even shit at Bradford. He was bought here as back up and as somehow managed to force his way into our squad by virtue of every other keeper we have being worse, Except a fat 21 year old kid who really has alot to learn and alot of weight to lose and is currently about League One/League Two standard. We should of got shot of him ages ago. His positional sense is woefull he can't kick and the only time he pulls off a really good save is when the ball is twatted straight at him, even then he doesn't manage it half the time please see Songo'os goal.

Fair enough the defending was shit as well but I think thats to be expected, new players against a Premier League team and all.

Shit shit shit shit shit. He was even shit at Bradford. He was bought here as back up and as somehow managed to force his way into our squad by virtue of every other keeper we have being worse, Except a fat 21 year old kid who really has alot to learn and alot of weight to lose and is currently about League One/League Two standard. We should of got shot of him ages ago. His positional sense is woefull he can't kick and the only time he pulls off a really good save is when the ball is twatted straight at him, even then he doesn't manage it half the time please see Songo'os goal.

Fair enough the defending was shit as well but I think thats to be expected, new players against a Premier League team and all.

fooking hell someone agrees with me

HA SEE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

No, I agree as well. I just noticed you'd mentioned it in about four different threads today. :D

Like I said on here a couple of weeks ago, we just seem to be collecting very average goalkeepers on long contracts. Henderson got given a new deal at the end of last season - why?? We need better if we're going to be top six this season.

No, I agree as well. I just noticed you'd mentioned it in about four different threads today. :D

Like I said on here a couple of weeks ago, we just seem to be collecting very average goalkeepers on long contracts. Henderson got given a new deal at the end of last season - why?? We need better if we're going to be top six this season.

This is true.

And Logan is no better.

They're not just average goalkeepers either - they all have fairly obvious weaknesses. So average is doing them a favour.

This is true.

And Logan is no better.

They're not just average goalkeepers either - they all have fairly obvious weaknesses. So average is doing them a favour.

Yes but Logan is at least Young, in goal keeping terms he's extremley young a good six or seven years off anything resembling his best.

Henderson is in his prime. As Fez says we need better, I'd like to think Neilsens the bloke for the job but I'm yet to see anything that suggests thats the case and unfortuantley the fact that Henderson played 90 minutes against Portsmouth suggests he's first choice :angry:

Yes but Logan is at least Young, in goal keeping terms he's extremley young a good six or seven years off anything resembling his best.

Henderson is in his prime. As Fez says we need better, I'd like to think Neilsens the bloke for the job but I'm yet to see anything that suggests thats the case and unfortuantley the fact that Henderson played 90 minutes against Portsmouth suggests he's first choice :angry:

Don't disagree with any of that Mablo.

Only reason I put in about Logan is that I don't think he's good enough to be our first choice either, granted he's young enough to improve. He's just not good enough for the promotion push here and now.

Surely Henderson only played because of that slight injury Nielsen picked up in training? Otherwise it's all been Nielsen.

I dunno. I don't think Henderson is Allen's definite first choice though.

Surely Henderson only played because of that slight injury Nielsen picked up in training? Otherwise it's all been Nielsen.

Oh sorry didn't relise Nielsen had a knock.

in which case why was nielsen sub insted of logan

in which case why was nielsen sub insted of logan

No idea. Sometimes teams put players on the bench who they don't want to risk starting.

He definitely picked up some sort of knock or strain in training - the bloke from Talking Balls made reference to it when he took all those pictures of Ka'abi's first day at Belvoir Drive. He even had to withdraw halfway through the session.

I'm not sure what you're talking about Fez but in your sig, you have Porter in goal.

He's 3foot nothing and you want him in goal.

The thing about Porter

is that he has the

agility of a goalkeeper.

Sure, he may not be

the tallest guy in the

world.

Douglas is 6 foot

4 and it does

him no sodding good

at

all.

I'm not sure what you're talking about Fez but in your sig, you have Porter in goal.

He's 3foot nothing and you want him in goal.

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me.....

One :worship: Levi :worship: Porter

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me.....

Two :worship: Levi :worship: Porters

Da de da de da..........................................................................

The thing about Porter

is that he has the

agility of a goalkeeper.

Sure, he may not be

the tallest guy in the

world.

Douglas is 6 foot

4 and it does

him no sodding good

at

all.

It's not the size of the man in the goal, it's the size of the goal in the man. And there is no player with a bigger goal inside him than Porter, demonstrably.

He may be little in physical stature, but in all other ways he is huge. Like a lion, playing squash, with only a teapot to hit the ball.

That's the thing with you lot, you can't handle the taste of cabbage at noon and you certainly won't remember the Levi coal strike riots of 1425.

Ridiculous to me. Logan should be in the first team. And unless we sign yet another goalkeeper I believe we'll soon see the reasons why.

Hope I'm wrong of course, but if Nielsen's to be our number one I'll be amazed if we get in the top six.

As for Gradel he's the sort who will always be considered but never selected in these days of fear-filled football.

His type were lost with the dinosaurs, more's the pity. Both for football and for our club.

He should go somewhere that truly believes in attacking football. Somewhere they have a Kevin Keegan type for manager.

Interesting if he goes to Lincoln though. They'd probably play him at left-back. :D :D

MA -1 for sending our best goalkeeper on loan with no obvious replacement. (+14 total).

Change the record. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

Archived