Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheBlinding

Logan and Gradel available

He need's the experience and whoever is saying Logan is out best GK is just plain wrong :mellow:

Hendo is our best GK

no your just plain wrong, hendo is at his peak and is still awful, logan will atleast progress, hendo and rab needs to go and we need to get someone like Lee Camp or the lad that left cardif in (note i am using them as examples of the standard we need and realise those 2 have just joined new clubs)

I'm distraught that we've missed out on Tim Krul. A keeper with a 100% record of clean sheets in senior games. But oh well, these things happen.

In Henderson we have an average keeper who is a perfectly adequate backup, but as a regular starter I don't really think he's really of promotion-winning standard.

All 4 scare me.

We need a new keeper altogether imo.

Lee Camp would have been the obvious choice... but we didn't seem interested, it's strange that we're sending Logan out on loan, have no interest in Douglas and that leaves us Neilsen and Hendo (Who's been out of the loop for much of pre-season), I dont want us holding five keepers but we should have a decent first choice and we dont at the moment... :blink:

He played for the Academy therefore Thracian thinks he's God's Gift.

I can't wait to see the look on Thracian's face when I inform him where some of his favourite LCFC players of all time played their academy football because it wasn't here and by his logic, they are therefore sh it!

Did you know about reason b) and e) for some people preferring to use talkingballs

It's disgusting how Nielson is being written off. Typical moaning City fans. He'll be our number 1 and we should get the fook behind him instead of winging about a shit youth keeper being sent out on loan to gain some experience.

It's disgusting how Nielson is being written off. Typical moaning City fans. He'll be our number 1 and we should get the fook behind him instead of winging about a shit youth keeper being sent out on loan to gain some experience.

Called pressure. Lots of it.

I'm not sure why people think we signed Jimmy if it was not to be our first choice keeper...

the guy had not missed a game for his club side in years... that of course doesnt make him a world beater but do you really think he would of come to england to be 2nd choice at a championship club ?

i cant believe people are writing some of the team off without seeing them play a single competative game....

logan out on loan, rab off soon hopefully, and that will leave hendo and Jimmy...we have the keeper who played most often between the sticks last season and a keeper who hasnt missed a first team game in years in denmarks top division... i really cant see us bringing in another keeper if so it will be as understudy to those two.. and if thats the case then why not use one of our impressive youngsters...

I'm not sure why people think we signed Jimmy if it was not to be our first choice keeper...

the guy had not missed a game for his club side in years... that of course doesnt make him a world beater but do you really think he would of come to england to be 2nd choice at a championship club ?

i cant believe people are writing some of the team off without seeing them play a single competative game....

logan out on loan, rab off soon hopefully, and that will leave hendo and Jimmy...we have the keeper who played most often between the sticks last season and a keeper who hasnt missed a first team game in years in denmarks top division... i really cant see us bringing in another keeper if so it will be as understudy to those two.. and if thats the case then why not use one of our impressive youngsters...

Have you seen Nielsen play, he looks poor.

I'd say Hendo and Logan are better than him.

Can't see what the problem is really. All the debate about who is better than who is pointless as you couldn't get a fag paper between them regarding ability. All the keepers need moving out as they are not Championship material, let alone Premiership. And Martin Allen cannot bring anyone else in until at least one gets shipped out.

Good to see we are looking to loan out some more players for first team experience. As good as it is to get the reserve team back, the younger lads wont improve as quickly as they will playing in front of smallish but passionate fans in the lower leagues. Lets hope tis pair get deals that almost guarantees them some first team action and they come back better players for it.

Basic Problems with our keepers.

Nielsen - Bonkers from what i've seen, He's Prone to David Jamesesque runs out of his area.

Henderson - Can't kick and flaps at alot of crosses.

Logan - Too fat and can't reach the corners, Lacks the Agility to be good enough, E.g he looks good when all shots are shot around medium height but you stick one higher than his neck or in a corner and he's struggling.

Douglas - Calamity.

Basic Problems with our keepers.

Nielsen - Bonkers from what i've seen, He's Prone to David Jamesesque runs out of his area.

Henderson - Can't kick and flaps at alot of crosses.

Logan - Too fat and can't reach the corners, Lacks the Agility to be good enough, E.g he looks good when all shots are shot around medium height but you stick one higher than his neck or in a corner and he's struggling.

Douglas - Calamity.

Logan and Henderson are equally crap with crosses. Henderson comes for ones he shouldn't, Logan comes for nothing. Apparently Jimmy isn't good with crosses either :dunno:

Logan and Henderson are equally crap with crosses. Henderson comes for ones he shouldn't, Logan comes for nothing. Apparently Jimmy isn't good with crosses either :dunno:

There all as bad as each other for that.

Logan really needs to shed some weight and work on reaching those corners faster, it really shown at Sheff Wed last season.

Logan really needs to shed some weight and work on reaching those corners faster, it really shown at Sheff Wed last season.

i think we should play douglas in goal, with his height and his weight (by now he must be quite big he hasnt done anything for years!) hel fill the goal.

on a more serious note im disapinted aobut logan going i think he did very well last season and i dont really understand why hendo replaced him after a great streak of clean sheets (another RK random moment :blink:)

i cannot find them now but last year you were all saying how god our two keepers are and that we dont need anyone new, you were saying we have 2 good quality keepers in logan and hendo i agree with your previouis statemnets not the statments you are currently making.

and as for nielson to be fair how many goals have we conceeded pre-season? ok its against piss poor opposition but i beleive its quite a low amount. Nielson wil be first choice for saturday providing hes fit, and i beleive he will do well.id prefer to have Logan on the bench rather than Hendo but they are both pretty much on par with eachover in ability, in imho.

i dont think we shuld be making any rash decisions on anyone just yet, lets wait for the reall football and the real games before we start deciding that de vries is suddenly amazing, and nielson is a flop signing, and fryatt isnt good enough.

i think we should play douglas in goal, with his height and his weight (by now he must be quite big he hasnt done anything for years!) hel fill the goal.

on a more serious note im disapinted aobut logan going i think he did very well last season and i dont really understand why hendo replaced him after a great streak of clean sheets (another RK random moment :blink:)

i cannot find them now but last year you were all saying how god our two keepers are and that we dont need anyone new, you were saying we have 2 good quality keepers in logan and hendo i agree with your previouis statemnets not the statments you are currently making.

and as for nielson to be fair how many goals have we conceeded pre-season? ok its against piss poor opposition but i beleive its quite a low amount. Nielson wil be first choice for saturday providing hes fit, and i beleive he will do well.id prefer to have Logan on the bench rather than Hendo but they are both pretty much on par with eachover in ability, in imho.

i dont think we shuld be making any rash decisions on anyone just yet, lets wait for the reall football and the real games before we start deciding that de vries is suddenly amazing, and nielson is a flop signing, and fryatt isnt good enough.

www.dictionary.com

On a more serious note, I think it was after Sheff Wed game where Logan played like a limp c**k in goal.

QPR bought Lee Camp for £300K. If he came here, I'd be pleased that we finally have a reliable, athletic, competent keeper in goal. He's also got so much potential it's unblelievable, for 300K, QPR have a bargain.

Instead, we sign some clown that looks like a poor Peter Schmeicel lookalike that works the children's party circuit and has a gambling problem.

Instead, we sign some clown that looks like a poor Peter Schmeicel lookalike that works the children's party circuit and has a gambling problem.

That was stupid, but let it be a bygone. You wouldn't want people to ruin your future with taunts on past vices

Another clean sheet for Logan last night. What few crosses there were he gathered like tiny apples falling off a branch and with complete authority.

Archived