Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheBlinding

Logan and Gradel available

Can only find clips, but he does actually seem to make a couple of genuine good saves, but then it's not often he does that is it? I can think of more games he seriously let us down in than played well in.

Even in the Sunderland game he let in an absolute hoooooooooooooooowler of a goal, almost as bad as the one away at Palace.

ok so last season your saying Logan conceaded more from 20+ yards than Paul Henderson.

Im in a good mood so Im actually going to give you a chance to retrace that statement before I go on a rant.

ha. Well henderson played more games, so actually he did. But i think the ratio of games to goals conceded from 20+ yards would see Logan logans ratio higher..

I don't think that ball could of trickled any slower.

Lobbed from 30 by Mark Nygaard I think thats probabley the ultimate proof that a goal keeper is shit. And that headers should of been delt with better as well he is no where near it!

I could go on Andy Grays header against Burnley which he got a strong hand to and pushed into the top corner, Bridges goal for Hull in which he took about 40 seconds to react to. he ships sooo mannyy goals he should save it is UNREAL!

ha. Well henderson played more games, so actually he did. But i think the ratio of games to goals conceded from 20+ yards would see Logan logans ratio higher..

with most of them coming in the same once in a life-time type of game against wdenesday, come up with more examples then that game

To big to get of the floor and get to the top corner, where the Sheff Wed screamers went, hardly any keepers would get to those.

He had so long to see the shot coming, they were from far, far out, and he just didnt react. A lot of keepers wouldve saved them. ( not all of the goals ) infact most keepers wouldve saved some of them. Infact i couldev saved one of them, and i'm and average 15 year old keeper :blink:

You think ?

You are yet to show any sort of hard statistics to back up this point. Whereas Mablo has provided YouTube clips etc.

Slipping away...

You can forget all your left-backs, creative midfielders or striker requirements, unless City make the goalkeeping situation a major priority it could be the difference between stork and butter - no play-off place!!!

you really are a twat highlights shows and also shows like soccer am LOVE to show brilliant saves its second only to a 40 yard screamer in the replay stakes

Feeling mutual mate :thumbup: ... and i don't think soccer am would show a decent save from the championship... i'm not saying this is the best save ever to be seen on this planet... it was just a good save! Look, trust me, He made a good save, they didnt show it! It happens!

You think ?

You are yet to show any sort of hard statistics to back up this point. Whereas Mablo has provided YouTube clips etc.

Slipping away...

Can't find any. Youtbe doesnt have many from the sheff weds game, well tleast i can't find them. I'm not the best at surfing for results :dunno:

He had so long to see the shot coming, they were from far, far out, and he just didnt react. A lot of keepers wouldve saved them. ( not all of the goals ) infact most keepers wouldve saved some of them. Infact i couldev saved one of them, and i'm and average 15 year old keeper :blink:

get real the speed those shots had he had about 1 second of reaction time, Petr Cech would of struggled to save them.

its nothing like playing in goal in a kids sunday league games where all you tend to get are scuffed shots

Can't find any. Youtbe doesnt have many from the sheff weds game, well tleast i can't find them. I'm not the best at surfing for results :dunno:

stop banging on about the weds game, did you not go to any others, make some more examples to back up your argument

Exactly, so stop claiming Henderson has a better ratio than Logan, if you have the proof fair enough, but you don't.

They were corking shots that were savable as I said but Henderon wouldn't of got anywhere near them.

Where as the ones I showed you are severe goal keeping errors.

Yes Fez I've posted that goal on here.

Archived