Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

Nottingham forest - 2nd round of the cup

Don't tell me im the only one?

:rolleyes:

What is it then?

Two or three? A few hundred? A coupl'a million?

:rolleyes:

I should think, any Leicester fan who wants to go to a game, can go to a game. Theres nothing stopping them. So yeah I reckon you'd be one of the only ones.

How can you be into football to any degree if you've never been to a game I don't get it!?

Oh for christ sake - why can't you? Do you not have TV wherever you live :mellow::rolleyes:

The only game i've been to is Villa v Arsenal a few years back when my mate invited me to go along with him. But I know that won't change your opinion as you wouldn't like to be proved wrong.

And Fez, can you answer the question about the numbers. Or are you avoiding it because you don't know the answer yourself?

Walkers, I'm not having a go. Well, not a big one anyway. But do you not get the urge to travel all of 30 odd miles to see your football team play?

The thought of going to Palace tomorrow has kept me going all of this week. F**k it it's kept me going for a lot longer than that. I'm pretty damn excited.

Do you not want that same buzz?

Oh for christ sake - why can't you? Do you not have TV wherever you live :mellow::rolleyes:

The only game i've been to is Villa v Arsenal a few years back when my mate invited me to go along with him. But I know that won't change your opinion as you wouldn't like to be proved wrong.

And Fez, can you answer the question about the numbers. Or are you avoiding it because you don't know the answer yourself?

Your family don't support Leicester, you live in Birmingham and you've never seen us play. So why exactly do you support Leicester? :blink:

If you can't be arsed to look up on the internet how to get from the train station to the football ground (about a 20-minute walk) then I'm not sure I even count you as a fan to be honest.

Are you not answering the question of how you got around to supporting Leicester? :unsure:

Walkers, I'm not having a go. Well, not a big one anyway. But do you not get the urge to travel all of 30 odd miles to see your football team play?

The thought of going to Palace tomorrow has kept me going all of this week. F**k it it's kept me going for a lot longer than that. I'm pretty damn excited.

Hope the buzz lasts the full 90. After seeing Palace demolish the Saints away, it ain't gonna be easy. Even so, i'm going for a 1-1 draw. DJ to score, in the last 20 minutes. Hell, if we play like we did against Blackpool, we might well nick a winner! ;)

I'm joking of course hehe...

I could go on a rant about the noise and smell of the hot dogs blah blah can't be ****ed.

I just find it astonishing that you haven't been to a game. As you can see Im not the only one.

Hope the buzz lasts the full 90. After seeing Palace demolish the Saints away, it ain't gonna be easy. Even so, i'm going for a 1-1 draw. DJ to score, in the last 20 minutes. Hell, if we play like we did against Blackpool, we might well nick a winner! ;)

I'm joking of course hehe...

Wilkommen! And from Wellingborough! Another Northamptonshire Fox. :thumbup:

It's something i'd plan to do in a few years when I can drive as i'll find it EASIER. If I was to go to an away game i'd rather spend the whole day at (wherever).

At least then when I want to go home I can, it beats having to stand bored waiting (?) long for a train back.

It's something i'd plan to do in a few years when I can drive as i'll find it EASIER. If I was to go to an away game i'd rather spend the whole day at (wherever).

At least then when I want to go home I can, it beats having to stand bored waiting (?) long for a train back.

To be fair, a train from Leicester to Brum would take no time at all and I doubt very much you'd have to wait long because you'd book the train beforehand back so therefore would know the times. Would there be no family member willing to go with you? :unsure:

I don't mean to sound judgemental but you my friend A) Don't know alot about trains and B) Are a lazy ****!

How is driving easier than a train, train is cheaper, statistically alot safer, don't have to worry about parking, plus you can drink if you get the train!!

Walkers has made me feel all dirty and unclean.

Pack your things and just go Walkers….. :(

It's like pulling a girl who you think is really hot and sexy, but when you discover a bulge in her pants you then realise she’s actually a man.

Just go Walkers...... :cry:

It's much easier to say it when you goto games ManPab.

There are plenty of armchair fans out there who don't quite know what it's like to feel that buzz on a saturday or the excitment building up to a game as Jimbo pointed out.

Archived