Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Kaebi

Nothing about Kaebi at all on the team news. I don't understand it really, he was our number 1 signing according to Allen really as he was parading him as a "world cup star", and said he was wanted by 4 other Premiership clubs but we got him etc. We all have seen the video on you tube and he does look awesome on there. I feel he is the only new signing who could provide an immediate danger to other Championship sides with his mighty pace up the wing. He could be a player other teams fear and ultimately that will faze out other teams before the games even start.

I hope he plays today at Palace as if we want to win this game, then we really need to play Kaebi. He is probably our wildcard for this match after the loss to Blackpool, and could be an amazing player. Palace will be tough at their ground and especially after the 4-1 win at Southampton so i think WE NEED TO PLAY KAEBI TO WIN THE MATCH

From http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Profi...4~40048,00.html

Leicester beat off competition from 4 premiership clubs to sign Kaebi.

Named in world soccer magazine in the world's top 10 most promising players.

Broke onto the international stage for Iran at age 16 and already has 50 caps.

Described as a right back with abundance of pace.

Made a bold statement to footballing world.

Backed Allen and Mandaric quest to bring Premiership football back to Leicester.

Named in Iran squad for Asian cup.

The more i read this the more i think this man should play and the more i feel he could be one of the best players in the Championship and in a few years even a quality Premiership player. None other of our new signings have the attributes, international experience, that pace etc. It is a fantastic CV which makes him stand out to any other player in the Leicester squad so thats why he should play.

He could be key if we are going to compete for the play offs so come on Martin start him against Palace, he must be fit by now, you were saying how great he was when you signed him so start him in the team today and we may win the game. I know he hasn't played a match in this division yet but why shouldn't he play. Read that and tell me why he shouldn't

Backed Allen and Mandaric quest to bring Premiership football back to Leicester.

The more i read this the more i think this man should play and the more i feel he could be one of the best players in the Championship and in a few years even a quality Premiership player. None other of our new signings have the attributes, international experience, that pace etc. It is a fantastic CV which makes him stand out to any other player in the Leicester squad so thats why he should play.

He could be key if we are going to compete for the play offs so come on Martin start him against Palace, he must be fit by now, you were saying how great he was when you signed him so start him in the team today and we may win the game. I know he hasn't played a match in this division yet but why shouldn't he play. Read that and tell me why he shouldn't

I told you earlier...he doesn't exist! :D

I dont think anyones questioning his ability..

Does anyone know what the squad is today and is Kaebi there?

What about players like Hellings and Sappleton who haven't featured yet?

I didn't see them in pre-season but im sure they should be given a chance in the team for one game to try and prove themselves.

I read on here a few weeks ago Hayes looked no more than a league 1/league 2 winger after watching him im pre-season, yet he came on against Blackpool, put some great crosses in the box and added a bit of threat on that wing.

I think Hellings Sappleton Odihambo should be given a start to try and prove themselves because i didn't get excited when we signed Hayes and when i read on here someone wrote he looked no more than a league1/league2 winger i thought he may be a poor signing.

But after watching him against Blackpool and i know it's only one game, but he seems like a good player and a great signing.

I didn't see them in pre-season but im sure they should be given a chance in the team for one game to try and prove themselves.

I read on here a few weeks ago Hayes looked no more than a league 1/league 2 winger after watching him im pre-season, yet he came on against Blackpool, put some great crosses in the box and added a bit of threat on that wing.

I think Hellings Sappleton Odihambo should be given a start to try and prove themselves because i didn't get excited when we signed Hayes and when i read on here someone wrote he looked no more than a league1/league2 winger i thought he may be a poor signing.

But after watching him against Blackpool and i know it's only one game, but he seems like a good player and a great signing.

??? is there anyone on this forum today :dunno:

Hellings and Sappleton, especially the latter, were highlighted as players for the future.

Hellings is expected to be crap and the reason that Don Mackay got sacked, so I wouldn't expect to see much of him this year. Sappleton might get a few chances, but not many.

As for Kaebi, I'm thinking maybe MA is just giving him a bit longer to adjust and learn the language a bit etc. He still can't have trained with the rest of them much yet.

Hope he does show up soon though, as from everything we've seen and heard about him he sounds very exciting.

We'll be expecting a lot from him and because of that, I think he'll flop.

But please prove me wrong.

yes probably i did have a season ticket during the days of Akinbyi but i can't really remember.

Did we expect Akinbyi to do well when he came? :dunno:

??? is there anyone on this forum today :dunno:

A few but they have no more idea of whether Kaebi will play than the man on the moon.

There's also little chance that you'll be seeing Hellings and Sappleton in the first team any day soon.

As for Hayes the juries out.

I thought i read somewhere he was injured? Anyway, I suppose they mean a work permit for the delay? Slightly worrying this. :rolleyes:

Problem especially since he played zilch for Asian Cup isn't it? Though I know nothing on UK rules...

Better make sure we do this properly though.

We all know what can happen RE players and not having the right paper work.

Only if he is owned by a third party. This International clearance usually translates to work permits so if this is the case, its the longest work permit application that I can ever remember, unless the first application was turned down.

Problem especially since he played zilch for Asian Cup isn't it? Though I know nothing on UK rules...

51 caps in 5 years would suggest that he's averaged about 10 games a year since he broke in to the National Team at 16. He is required to have played 75% of the International Games within the past 2 years I think? So unless Iran play about 15-20 games a year, he should be fine for the work permit. This would have cropped up before anyway.

International Clearance is different to a Work Permit anyway. I seem to recall it took us about 2 weeks to get clearance for Joey Gudjonsson when he signed for us, but he managed to play a few friendlies for us before hand.

51 caps in 5 years would suggest that he's averaged about 10 games a year since he broke in to the National Team at 16. He is required to have played 75% of the International Games within the past 2 years I think? So unless Iran play about 15-20 games a year, he should be fine for the work permit. This would have cropped up before anyway.

International Clearance is different to a Work Permit anyway. I seem to recall it took us about 2 weeks to get clearance for Joey Gudjonsson when he signed for us, but he managed to play a few friendlies for us before hand.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Archived