Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Kaebi

I'm hoping this gives Newton this kick up the arse he needs as well. He no longer has a guaranteed first team place. Kaebi is fearless, i'm looking forward to seeing how he'll get on. He'll be a useful weapon as a substitute coming on when other teams are knackered. It's such a shame Forest have gotten rid of Alan Rogers.

i hope he lives up to all the hype although that will be pretty hard the amount of praise some people have given him even though they haven't seen him play a whole game.

He hasn't been over-hyped though. People have seen the clips of him on You Tube and are excited by how quick and skillful he looks. Nowt wrong with that. Nobody can honestly know how he'll get on here as Iranian players have often struggled to settle in Europe, but it's evident the boy has masses of talent.

i hope he lives up to all the hype although that will be pretty hard the amount of praise some people have given him even though they haven't seen him play a whole game.

Alot of people have seen him play a game, he played the full 90 against Portugal at the world cup and I certainly watched that.

He won't be playing on Saturday. Allen says he is short of match minutes. I think he will have to play a few reserve fixtures before we see him in the team.

There's a chance he'll feature against Forest, probably from the bench.

What's important is that he settles in to the lifestyle here, he's been in the country for about a month or so now so i'm hoping he's getting ready to tear it apart (no bomb pun intended).

I see my posts are being moved to protect Thracian's reputation again!

If I had half the protection he does, this place would be about 6000 posts down.

I`ve had plenty deleted for the same reason and for the fact that some of my posts are repetitive and shite. :D

I just wish that RK was still here so he can tell us that Kaebi finally player was "just like signing a new player", even though he actually is a new player. On that subject, I miss the old sod are the reports that we are trying doubly hard. Surely we can get him in as some kind of mascot?

Archived