Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Kaebi

51 caps in 5 years would suggest that he's averaged about 10 games a year since he broke in to the National Team at 16. He is required to have played 75% of the International Games within the past 2 years I think? So unless Iran play about 15-20 games a year, he should be fine for the work permit. This would have cropped up before anyway.

International Clearance is different to a Work Permit anyway. I seem to recall it took us about 2 weeks to get clearance for Joey Gudjonsson when he signed for us, but he managed to play a few friendlies for us before hand.

As you say he should be fine for a work permit, and international clearance is different.

We wouldn't play him without a work permit anyway we'd get ****ed by the immigration department never mind the FA. :D

Who knows what it is he's Iranian, it could be anything. But I'd prefere it if concentrated on the proccedure and make sure we got everything in order, he's adjusting to life here as well so there is no great rush, if we treat him correctly he could be a extremly good player at this club but the problem with all foriegn players is adaptation even the worlds best players can look ordinary if they aren't settled.

From FA website:

Article 9: International Transfer Certificate

Players registered with one Association may only be registered with a New Association once the latter has received an International Transfer Certifi cate (hereinafter: ITC) from the Former Association. The ITC shall be issued free of charge without any conditions or time limitation. Any provisions to the contrary shall be null and void. The Association issuing the ITC shall deposit a copy with FIFA. The administrative procedures for issuing the ITC are contained in annex 3 of these Regulations.

An ITC is not required for a player under the age of 12 years.

So we are waiting for a transfer certificate from his former association before we can register him as a Leicester player with the FA?

Any news from back in Iran when this might be sorted? By the way, has Karimi found a new club yet?

I don't live in iran lol so I usually get my information from persianfootball.com

but according to persianfootball.com his ITC got issued today! :D

Karimi signed for Qatar Sports Club :( even though it was rumoured he had offers from Deportivo and Monaco

but he has a clause in his contract saying he can leave QSC for a european club at any time

I don't live in iran lol so I usually get my information from persianfootball.com

but according to persianfootball.com his ITC got issued today! :D

About time too :)

I hope this is true now, he might actually start on Saturday.

About time too :)

I hope this is true now, he might actually start on Saturday.

Kaebi can officially play for Leicester City

Written by webmaster

Wednesday, 22 August 2007

PFDC - TEHRAN, Iranian International playmaker Hossein Kaebi who recently signed with EPL outfits Leicester City FC, was waiting for the Transfer Card (ITC) to be issued by his former club Persepolis of Tehran before he could get playing time at his new club.

The Persepolis club manager, Kashani issued Kaebi's transfer card this morning for him to officially play for Leicester city now.

Hossein Kaebi who has been a shining star for Iran's football national team in the recent years has already played for Iran in the world cup and is expected to do well in England due to his wonderful speed and agility.

http://persianfootball.com/index.php?optio...86&Itemid=2

:)

Archived