Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Crystal Palace Match Thread

YEh I can't log into LCFC World either. I just signed up few days ago feel conned already!

iv been paying for this for three years now its pretty reliable only a coupe of weeks a season where this happens, premium TV need new servers thats all.

:@lol conceeding to a free kick that was conceeded by de vreis sound familiar? ah well have the second half to bring it back.

maybe you should read my past posts where i give reasons for my disliking of Sheehan? We should have more left sided options - most are injured but i'm not aware that Porter is and i'd prefer him. or yes, Hume coming inside. Sheehan is a completely 1 sided, poor defensively, often rash in tackles, doesn't close down players well enough and made no positive impact whilst on loan at a lower league side last year. I hope that's good enough for you. Heaven forbid me for airing my opinions on a forum. Anyways maybe i'm wrong. I hope he does well today but from what i've seen of him i'm not overly optimistic.

Come on Leicester!

Talk about selective viewing. :whistle:

i thought it was kisnorbo who gave the free kick away :unsure:

according to barber yes, according to match live it was de vreis now it says kisnorbo it said de vreis earlier im sure! so im dunno. oh dear oh dear we are going to get trashed here at this rate doh!!!

Archived