Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Crystal Palace Match Thread

I`ll be in the Palace end. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ive been bugging my 8yo son (who lives local to Palace) to let me take him to one of Leicesters games but he has refused as he likes Arsenal :cry: :cry: but I managed to persuade him to go to his local club to watch Palace against Leicester and he only agrees to go if we go with his mate from school and his dad in the Palace end FFS. His first game will be amongst the Eagles :cry: :cry:

Please say a prayer for me as I will not be able to stem my cheers for Leicester. If you see a greasy Greek, 35, black/gray hair, about 15 stone and just under 6ft jumping up and down like a lunatic in the Palace end when Leicester score, that`ll be me. :clap::|

I`ll be in the Palace end. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ive been bugging my 8yo son (who lives local to Palace) to let me take him to one of Leicesters games but he has refused as he likes Arsenal :cry: :cry: but I managed to persuade him to go to his local club to watch Palace against Leicester and he only agrees to go if we go with his mate from school and his dad in the Palace end FFS. His first game will be amongst the Eagles :cry: :cry:

Please say a prayer for me as I will not be able to stem my cheers for Leicester. If you see a greasy Greek, 35, black/gray hair, about 15 stone and just under 6ft jumping up and down like a lunatic in the Palace end when Leicester score, that`ll be me. :clap::|

Good luck boss! :thumbup:

:D:D:D

Geo,just hide behind your boy after you've jumped up and down when we score our 3rd goal!!!

No-one will do anything to you if you show paternal love to your Boy...its all about the boy Geo.....all about the boy!!! :):unsure:

If you see a greasy Greek, 35, black/gray hair, about 15 stone and just under 6ft (...)

I thought at this point you were about to say something along the lines of "being beaten to a pulp by a load of dirty Palace fans..." lol

Still... best of luck to you. You'll need it. :P

Next time, don't let the kid railroad you. You're the boss. :smile:

I thought at this point you were about to say something along the lines of "being beaten to a pulp by a load of dirty Palace fans..." lol

Still... best of luck to you. You'll need it. :P

Next time, don't let the kid railroad you. You're the boss. :smile:

:unsure::whistle:

I'm here now:

C'mon Leicester :scarf: :scarf:

But Live Chat is where it's at!!!

I've been on live chat a moment ago. I said hello to myself twice....How does it work Phube? If I don't ask, some COW will start a thread called "Would Nick please learn how to use live chat" and then I'll have to make up the fact that I have no arms or legs and my voice recognition software is broken.

N.

You need someone else to be in the chat room with you, that's when Live Chat comes into its own.

Wait for someone else to drop by, then talk to them in the main chat window.

If you want to communicate with a single, specific member, you can double click their name to pop up a personal chat window.

Simple. :cool:

Live Chat! for all your Match chat needs.

You need someone else to be in the chat room with you, that's when Live Chat comes into its own.

Wait for someone else to drop by, then talk to them in the main chat window.

If you want to communicate with a single, specific member, you can double click their name to pop up a personal chat window.

Simple. :cool:

Live Chat! for all your Match chat needs.

Right. I'll wait till later when people are running by my virtual window and shout things at them. brilliant.

Just call me Alan: AHHHHH HAAAAA .... " dan Dan DAn DAN dan dan DAAN DAAAAAANNN DAAAAAAAANNNN "

Team news:

Fulop

N'Gotty Kisnorbo McAuley Clarke

Newton Clemence Wesolowski Sheehan

De Vries Campbell

Subs: Henderson, Hume, Kishishev, Chambers, Porter.

So we're playing with natural left sided players but a lack of pace all over that team especially at full back. :(

Team news:

Fulop

De Vries Campbell

So we're playing with natural left sided players but a lack of pace all over that team especially at full back. :(

:doh::thumbdown::nono:

Why of why??

hope de vries shows me today why he started, i dont like him and only until the goals roll in will i forgive him :angry:

Well let's hope the other strikers start scoring as well!

Team news:

Fulop

De Vries Campbell

Agree... not much pace at all in that team, bar Campbell i suppose, then again the fact Chambers is fit enougth to get to the bench is encouraging and Porter and Hume could have some impact if their needed. It'll be interesting to see if Sheehan performes better on the left wing rather that acting a a left back (having never seen the lad play before I can only go on the reports that he's best when going forward).

Archived