Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Crystal Palace Match Thread

Oh for ****s sake, they best be getting a bollucking and show us some bounce-back-ability in the second half. Can't be arsed with aNother week of grumpy wank stains on FT

lol, well tbh we played alright i guess before they scored, just not finsihsing the chances we make, as per usual.

lol, well tbh we played alright i guess before they scored, just not finsihsing the chances we make, as per usual.

what chances we hardly had any chances. i hope MA gives them a right bollocking and sends hume on at least he'll chase things down.

That team selection just screams defensive. The wings should be attacking, pacey and threatening positions providing one of the main sources of chance creation. Sheehan and Newton are anything but these things.

If we want to pull this one back he needs to make some changes. No attacking threat at all.

Forget about attacking and goal chances, the defence is looking strong with all those experienced players who are like a family really!

I refuse to be negative!...we will win....eventually :unsure: (might not be today)

although i agree in some aspects, we have gotta pick up points as early as possible.. this league is so hard and very difficult if you get off to a bad start because no game is easy!

unless you are roy keane and you take your team all the way...

ah.... we can all cling on to the hope that will happen to us!!!!

Archived