Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Crystal Palace Match Thread

Dropped Hume, could see that while Hume was working hard up front as ever something wasn't quite right. I think De Vries and Campbell may well work well together.

It's a brave (and potentially good) decision considering Hume is popular. I hope Hume saw that it was for the benefit of the team and took the decision well.

I said Hume an awful lot there...

Dropped Hume, could see that while Hume was working hard up front as ever something wasn't quite right. I think De Vries and Campbell may well work well together.

It's a brave (and potentially good) decision considering Hume is popular. I hope Hume saw that it was for the benefit of the team and took the decision well.

I said Hume an awful lot there...

I'm glad Hume has been dropped.

Odihambo should start up front with Campbell or at least be on the bench instead of Hume.

i dont mind about them, i just have a grudge on de vries i personaly think he is stil awful, he starts when fryatt dont even make the bench i think thats a joke

Well you may not mind but dropping MDV is irrelevant if the others don't start scoring, blind hate is bad for you by the way and remember it's only football.

i dont mind about them, i just have a grudge on de vries i personaly think he is stil awful, he starts when fryatt dont even make the bench i think thats a joke

Yes because Fryatt has been prolific. I like Fryatt but you have a poor argument for not liking De vries but think Fryatt is more worthy of a place.

Well you may not mind but dropping MDV is irrelevant if the others don't start scoring, blind hate is bad for you by the way and remember it's only football.

i agree with what you sayin about the other not scoring but i think they will and de vries just wont and yes ure ryt it is only football!

disagree totally, didnt see him against accrington not read how he played and i know last season he was yes, but i just think he has enough quality to at least deserve a place on the bench

Looks like he might be going to Wolves, let's hope so cos he's sh*t

it all depends on how a team gels but to me, Hume on he bench and Sheehan and De Vries starting is actually offensive

- pleased with the back 4 though

Do we have other left sided options other than Sheehan & Porter, who would you suggest? I find your criticism of Sheehan with out providing justifiaction and a valid alternative option offensive.

Oh I get it you want Hume to play left mid-field.

As for the back four, slow doesn't begin to describe it.

Good, Kishishev has been poor in the first two games.

This may make me sound like an academy bummer, but i think Weso is better than Kish. I know Kish has played most of his career in the prem, but i think that Wesowlowski could be a future star and should be first choice in the centre with Clem.

*Braces himself for a flogging*

This may make me sound like an academy bummer, but i think Weso is better than Kish. I know Kish has played most of his career in the prem, but i think that Wesowlowski could be a future star and should be first choice in the centre with Clem.

*Braces himself for a flogging*

Weso has been the star midfielder to date and deserves his place in a balanced midfield.

Glad Hume isn't up front, although I would've liked to see him out wide instead of Newton.

Glad the Weso and Clemence are in the centre, although I hope Weso pushes forward and tries to attack a bit more.

Glad to see some left footed players on the left side, even if it is Sheehan. He's got the opportunity to prove if he's up to standard now - it's time to step up to the plate.

Sounds like Fryatt may be off for£1.5m. Full-backs look slow to me - as does the defence in general. Otherwise reasonably positive for an away game and plenty of chance to increase our firepower on the bench. Brave decision to leave Hume out instead of going 4-3-3.

Do we have other left sided options other than Sheehan & Porter, who would you suggest? I find your criticism of Sheehan with out providing justifiaction and a valid alternative option offensive.

Oh I get it you want Hume to play left mid-field.

As for the back four, slow doesn't begin to describe it.

maybe you should read my past posts where i give reasons for my disliking of Sheehan? We should have more left sided options - most are injured but i'm not aware that Porter is and i'd prefer him. or yes, Hume coming inside. Sheehan is a completely 1 sided, poor defensively, often rash in tackles, doesn't close down players well enough and made no positive impact whilst on loan at a lower league side last year. I hope that's good enough for you. Heaven forbid me for airing my opinions on a forum. Anyways maybe i'm wrong. I hope he does well today but from what i've seen of him i'm not overly optimistic.

Come on Leicester!

Sounds like Fryatt may be off for£1.5m. Full-backs look slow to me - as does the defence in general. Otherwise reasonably positive for an away game and plenty of chance to increase our firepower on the bench. Brave decision to leave Hume out instead of going 4-3-3.

Wolves have got Keogh, Bothroyd, Ward, Eastwood, Elliott, that's already five decent strikers at the club so no need for Fryatt, it's just an old rumour that someone texted in about.

If chambers if fit enough to be a sub why isn't he starting? N'Gotty at right back :nono:

true but they are playing against a strike force spearheaded by Scowcroft! (please don't let that come back to haunt me)

Weso has been the star midfielder to date and deserves his place in a balanced midfield.

I agree, which is my reasoning for saying that Kish should only be back up for either Wesowlowski or Clem. Nothing more. Weso will get goals too and is also a magical tackler, and we have Clemence for the defensive element in the middle. So Kish should be at the back of the que, maybe Allen see's that now.

just trust the manager ffs, so what if we got N'Gotty at right back, he is awesome at centre back so i'd imagine he'd be able to cope?

I'm sure he will cope, but he's not going to offer much threat at the other end which is a problem every season for us.

Archived