Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Crystal Palace Match Thread

I'm sure he will cope, but he's not going to offer much threat at the other end which is a problem every season for us.

i'd rather we have a solid defense instead of a leaky one?

i'd have wanted chambers at right back as first choice he is awesome and a threat but if he aint fit enough for a full 90 then thats what we got N'Gotty for and play Kisnorbo/McAuley in his usual slot (seeing as there is no sign of ka'ebi?). He only used to play for AC Milan and Marseille which aint no mean feat...

maybe you should read my past posts where i give reasons for my disliking of Sheehan? We should have more left sided options - most are injured but i'm not aware that Porter is and i'd prefer him. or yes, Hume coming inside. Sheehan is a completely 1 sided, poor defensively, often rash in tackles, doesn't close down players well enough and made no positive impact whilst on loan at a lower league side last year. I hope that's good enough for you. Heaven forbid me for airing my opinions on a forum. Anyways maybe i'm wrong. I hope he does well today but from what i've seen of him i'm not overly optimistic.

Come on Leicester!

I didn't say you couldn't have an opinion!

Archived