Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

The sooner MM sells out the better...

Milan hasn't been criticism free on this one either. Whilst I want him here he must learn that there are certain things he should and shouldn't do and getting involved in player recruitment to the extent that he is actually bringing players up for medicals or flying over to Oz to speak to others without the managers consent should be stamped right out. Milan has to learn too!

I think what Fez and others are getting at is that he rubbed people up the wrong way, his methods were questioned and MM acted before the shit hit the fan, or whatever.

His methods are eccentric to say the least.

However as Thracian has said any if there is any shit then the shits come from MM arse (lol) He must of known the bloke wasn't all there when he signed him on as manager, and I really don't buy this guff about him rubbing people up the wrong way anyway, the only person he's rubbed up the wrong way is Milan Mandaric, I mean half of the back room staff were his own anyway, Half the players were his signings, and by the sounds and looks of it on the pitch the players were forming a good tight knit group, which is all up in the ****ing air again, we've not had a settled manager now since we last got relegated and this is one of the main reasons were still stuck in this shit division!!

So what if they hate him ffs? I hate my boss but I wouldn't expect the owner to sack her because of this, they all loved Kelly and look where that got us, he isn't there to be liked or disliked he's there to do his job!

And when did these rumours surface anyway and wheres the linkage? The main rumours have all been RE differnces over transfer targets and have been around for weeks.

My point is and always has been that there's more to this than meets the eye and that people are still assuming things from previous media reports. That's okay if it'll all blow over but if it causes bad feeling among the support and causes people to send their season tickets back then I think people are being too reactionary when there are no facts known.

Personally I don't think Mandaric will have taken this decision lightly.

But then of course I was one of those who was sick of what the club had become pre-Mandaric and welcomed him with open arms. I was completely ready for all of this sort of stuff. There have even been warning signs already - MacKay, Fuccillo, Nielsen, Kaebi, Hasselbaink... it was never going to be straightforward.

I'm totally over Allen leaving and am waiting with *I believe the term is* baited breath as to who will be coming in. I imagine baited breath involves keeping some kind of bait, lets say maggots, in your mouth to create this breath, which I can only presume is a bad thing. But they have medicinal properties apparently so thats a plus.

Is this socially acceptable?

If the rumours are true the players hated the manager, is this a good reason to sack the manager? To me that's the tail wagging the dog. A lot of those players needed to be shook from their comfort zone. If they don't like that, then they don't have the drive to take Leicester forward and play at the top level.

I think what Fez and others are getting at is that he rubbed people up the wrong way, his methods were questioned and MM acted before the shit hit the fan, or whatever.

But the shit never hit the fan at his other clubs.

Managers upset people anyway. And when they do there are some who will make mischief - IF someone else is willing to listen.

MA knew relative success season upon season. Our current League placing only suggests that success would continue. Where is ther any evidence of shit being likely to hit the fan?

That's nothing but a smokescreen attempt to cloud MM's fit of pique. There will doubtless be all sorts of stories which will gradually be circulated to add credence to MM's decision. Politicians do it all the time to discredit people who, sadly, are all too easily taken in and distracted from the reality.

And in weeks to come people will nod their head and say it was inevitable he should have been sacked really.

But it wasn't. It was grossly unfair.

And in weeks to come people will nod their head and say it was inevitable he should have been sacked really.

But it wasn't. It was grossly unfair.

*boo* *hoo*

"Life is so unfair..."

*boo* *hoo*

*kicks chair and throws season ticket in bin*

*goes to bin and pulls out season ticket*

*checks window to see if anyone was watching and laughing*

However as Thracian has said any if there is any shit then the shits come from MM arse (lol) He must of known the bloke wasn't all there when he signed him on as manager, and I really don't buy this guff about him rubbing people up the wrong way anyway, the only person he's rubbed up the wrong way is Milan Mandaric, I mean half of the back room staff were his own anyway, Half the players were his signings, and by the sounds and looks of it on the pitch the players were forming a good tight knit group, which is all up in the ****ing air again, we've not had a settled manager now since we last got relegated and this is one of the main reasons were still stuck in this shit division!!

How do you know??!

My point is and always has been that there's more to this than meets the eye and that people are still assuming things from previous media reports. That's okay if it'll all blow over but if it causes bad feeling among the support and causes people to send their season tickets back then I think people are being too reactionary when there are no facts known.

Personally I don't think Mandaric will have taken this decision lightly.

But then of course I was one of those who was sick of what the club had become pre-Mandaric and welcomed him with open arms. I was completely ready for all of this sort of stuff. There have even been warning signs already - MacKay, Fuccillo, Nielsen, Kaebi, Hasselbaink... it was never going to be straightforward.

I completley agree with RE the season ticket thing it's ridiculous, chairman managers and players come and go but we remain and always will thats how this works.

And I don't want MM to sell up, yet anyway.

However the reasons why MA has gone seem plain as day to me and I think anyone who claims it "could be something else" is being naive, if there was a really good reason aside from MA and MM differing opinions (A reason MM has already given for the termination of MA contract) and MA really had done something else I see no reason why MM would hide behind "Mountins and Journeys bull shit bull shit bull shit differing opinions" etc etc. The kind of bloke that he is he would come out and say it like it is.

Geo EDIT: Because its ****ing obvious! To me at least.

We've only just begun to live,

White lace and promises

A kiss for luck and we're on our way.

And yes, We've just begun.

Before the rising sun we fly,

So many roads to choose

We start our walking and learn to run.

Sharing horizons that are new to us,

Watching the signs along the way,

Talking it over just the two of us,

Working together day to day

Together.

And when the evening comes we smile,

So much of life ahead

We'll find a place where there's room to grow,

We've only just begun to live,

White lace and promises

A kiss for luck and we're on our way.

Before the rising sun we fly,

So many roads to choose

We start our walking and learn to run.

Sharing horizons that are new to us,

Watching the signs along the way,

Talking it over just the two of us,

Working together day to day

Together.

And when the evening comes we smile,

So much of life ahead

We'll find a place where there's room to grow,

However as Thracian has said any if there is any shit then the shits come from MM arse (lol) He must of known the bloke wasn't all there when he signed him on as manager, and I really don't buy this guff about him rubbing people up the wrong way anyway, the only person he's rubbed up the wrong way is Milan Mandaric,

Not strictly true. He did try to boot a few players off the gravy train, mainly parasites who have not exactly enhanced the club by their presence over the last few seasons.

They had two options - either to knuckle down and work their way back into favour (as De Vries and Kenton did) or sit tight on their contracts and sulk. If Allen upset the likes of Hughes or Maybury, are folk on here really suggesting he was wrong to do so?

Not strictly true. He did try to boot a few players off the gravy train, mainly parasites who have not exactly enhanced the club by their presence over the last few seasons.

They had two options - either to knuckle down and work their way back into favour (as De Vries and Kenton did) or sit tight on their contracts and sulk. If Allen upset the likes of Hughes or Maybury, are folk on here really suggesting he was wrong to do so?

Well obviously he's rubbed those goons up the wrong way, but as you said they could of got on with it and forced their way back in. I just see this as good management if anything.

It's all very well you ganging up on him telling him we all welcomed MM with open arms as well as the problems we'd be in without him. But Thracian never wanted him at the club from the start, not all of our supporters are driven by the need to witness mediocre Premier League football every week some of them just want to be entertained.

Thracian has always made it clear he wants a self suffcient squad with a few imports and a few academy graduates blended together in a balanced attacking side, thats all he wants nothing more. He felt we could achieve that without MM.

The sacking of MA is unjust to say the least, it's all very well saying we don't know what went on, we do know what went on, use your brains the rumours were there, they developed, and they were clearly true. We're in for Robbie Fowler one minute, then we're not, a unfit JFH turns up for a medical, MA doesn't want another striker never mind a 36 year old unfit one so he sends him packing. Then the rumours start :dunno: then theres the Riordan thing, we haven't signed any one for ages so it's clear they can't agree on who to sign. So MA has gone, because the Chairman thinks he can run the transfer market it's not right.

I know exactly why MM has done this as well, he never used to be like this, at Standerd Liege and Nice he stepped back and let the managers do their job. However after Pompey and actually having something of a success as a Chairman and a good working relationship with HR he thinks he knows it all.

Obviously I'm not going to go OTT like Thracian but he's entitled to his pov, that MA should of been given a chance to do his job unhindered by a power hungry Chariman. To me, thats completley reasonable.

So what if they hate him ffs? I hate my boss but I wouldn't expect the owner to sack her because of this, they all loved Kelly and look where that got us, he isn't there to be liked or disliked he's there to do his job!

And when did these rumours surface anyway and wheres the linkage? The main rumours have all been RE differnces over transfer targets and have been around for weeks.

well said, :clap: am sad to say the least over the past weeks dealings and now with the guy who saved clarks life now being sacked you can pretty much say i am disgusted!!!!

but the team goes on and its the boys on the pitch that need our support at this time.

they just saw there teammate almost die and now their managerless. we gotta keep them going and let them know that we appriceiate all the work they have been doing.

if you feel like i do about MM then i always remember what me mum said " if you havent got something nice to say , dont say anything" . hahahha

the team is where my loyalty is and nowhere else. chairman and managers go but this club will always be called " LEICESTER CITY"

I commend him for doing that, we needed someone to give them a kick up the arse. You have to question how far he took it with certain players though. But I admire a manager who doesn't fanny about, like I admire a chairman who doesn't take any shit either. It's just a shame they couldn't work with each other.

well said, :clap: am sad to say the least over the past weeks dealings and now with the guy who saved clarks life now being sacked you can pretty much say i am disgusted!!!!

but the team goes on and its the boys on the pitch that need our support at this time.

they just saw there teammate almost die and now their managerless. we gotta keep them going and let them know that we appriceiate all the work they have been doing.

if you feel like i do about MM then i always remember what me mum said " if you havent got something nice to say , dont say anything" . hahahha

the team is where my loyalty is and nowhere else. chairman and managers go but this club will always be called " LEICESTER CITY"

I wouldn't necessarily bet on that last bit. Your mum, however, was a wise woman. You should go far.

i disagree with tharcian on this, but i'm open enough to be able to read his opinions on the subject, if people feel different, well, all you had to do was look at the thread title and it's originator, and say to yourselves - dear god, i know what that's gonna be like - and move on.

i'd rather read thracian's crazy, but passionate opinions, than endless repitions of 'please bring back Allen', 'who's gonna want to come here, now,' and 'we are the laughing stock of football' which clutter this excellent, openminded and insane forum that we all seem to spend way too much time on.

the beauty of foxes talk is its diversity of opinion, and its capacity to go from the profound to the bizarre in the space of a post, and the fact that this openmindedness is not only tolerated but, usually, welcomed...

thracian has made a clearly emotion and passionate statment - applaud him or slaughter him, but do not deny him the right to express his beliefs - and the same goes for anyone here if they have something even remotely interesting to say...

i disagree with tharcian on this, but i'm open enough to be able to read his opinions on the subject, if people feel different, well, all you had to do was look at the thread title and it's originator, and say to yourselves - dear god, i know what that's gonna be like - and move on.

i'd rather read thracian's crazy, but passionate opinions, than endless repitions of 'please bring back Allen', 'who's gonna want to come here, now,' and 'we are the laughing stock of football' which clutter this excellent, openminded and insane forum that we all seem to spend way too much time on.

the beauty of foxes talk is its diversity of opinion, and its capacity to go from the profound to the bizarre in the space of a post, and the fact that this openmindedness is not only tolerated but, usually, welcomed...

thracian has made a clearly emotion and passionate statment - applaud him or slaughter him, but do not deny him the right to express his beliefs - and the same goes for anyone here if they have something even remotely interesting to say...

Oh do shut up!

Just a few months into his reign as Leicester city supremo I've no doubt in my mind - Milan Mandaric is a liability to our club and the sooner he's gone the happier I'll be.

All his money, all his posturing and his king-sized ego don't impress me. The man is a dinosaur, a big, brash control-freak who devours anyone who has the courage or recklessness to stand in his path.

How many managers has he bitten into and spat out the carcasses - managers he chose?.

If they were all shit then the shit came out of his own arse.

His latest show of dictatorial muscle was indefensible. A disgrace and an embarrassment to what was once our club.

But people still pay lip to the guy because they are seduced by his money and wallow in his wake like avaricious treasure hunters who have found the source of endless riches.

Me I'm disgusted. My season ticket was a gift. I was looking forward to witnessing a footballing adventure.

Now that ticket feels like a turd in my pocket. It's the representation of the most loathesome man I have ever known to be associated with Leicester City.

I would simply love it if everyone in football refused to work with him. But it won't happen. People aren't like that.

In this MM is right - money talks louder than any momentary screams from despatched employees.

And as is conveniently uttered - life goes on - ironically, not by courtesy of Mandaric as he'd like to think - but by courtesy of people he would summararily dismiss.

Truly when I think of Mandaric this morning I want to puke over everything he stands for.

And that's to put it mildly.

I wouldn't quite put the chairman into the Taylor or W**e category, at least not yet.

But somebody needs to stand up to him and challenge his actions.

He talks about the "difference in philosophies" between him and Allen. But why, as chairman with decades of experience, did he not notice this at the interview stage, or during the close season?

How many people went along to the open evening (which now seems like an empty charade), a mere FOUR weeks ago, and now feel cheated, even betrayed?

The letters and emails flooding into (and being published in) the normally pro-Mandaric Mercury show there is a real crisis of confidence among fans.

That crisis will only deepen if the chairman makes another lapse of judgement in his appointment of manager.

If Thracian doesn't want someone to argue with him can we hear it from him rather than have to read this from you every time someone disagrees with him?

What are you on about??! Its not an individual member on here that we should be bothering about but we should all respond to how we feel regardless of who the poster is. If someone says something that we either agree on or disagree, let them speak. If its the same person spouting crap and people want to respond, let them respond but lets stop trying to manage the forum with what we do want to read and what we dont. The simple answer is if you have nothing to say about a topic, not type a message in! Simple as!

There's a lot of head in the sand chatter going on here. The only reason Mandaric is getting any support is because nobody in their right mind would want to go back to the previous regime. However, if there was a buyer a lot of you would become more honest with yourselves and drop him like a hot brick.

So that turd in your pocket, as you refer to your Season Ticket, are you flushing it down the toilet? Or doing a U-turn and turning up to future games and coming on Foxestalk with your views on the games? I think it will be the later of the 2.

I wouldn't quite put the chairman into the Taylor or W**e category, at least not yet.

But somebody needs to stand up to him and challenge his actions.

He talks about the "difference in philosophies" between him and Allen. But why, as chairman with decades of experience, did he not notice this at the interview stage, or during the close season?

How many people went along to the open evening (which now seems like an empty charade), a mere FOUR weeks ago, and now feel cheated, even betrayed?

The letters and emails flooding into (and being published in) the normally pro-Mandaric Mercury show there is a real crisis of confidence among fans.

That crisis will only deepen if the chairman makes another lapse of judgement in his appointment of manager.

I understand what you're saying, it just doesn't add up. It's Mandaric's mistake and he's knows that. He knows he looks an absolute dick now, but he's obviously prepared to do that because of what's gone on with Allen. There's far more to this than meet's the eye.

Archived