Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Some 24 hours. Day trip to Blackpool with my wife and sons and a chance opportunity of a flight in a helicopter. Lucky enough to get the co-pilots seat so an experience not to be forgotten - looking down over Blackpool Tower and the Tangerines ground.

Pre-booked day tickets for the rides proved terrific value as did the two-hour ice skating spectacular in the evening. Everyone had such a terrific time it was tempting to stay over but a midnight departure just allowed time to drop nipper off at Luton before his flight to Texas en route for a holiday in Mexico to celebrate his fiance's graduation.

It's said the businesses are having a tough time of it in Blackpool but for me you'd still go a long way for better time out.

City tonight then off to Stapleford Park for a midweek ruby wedding treat organised by young 'un who's a chef there. Apart from fixing the accommodation and courtesy of the wonderful golf course there he and his brothers have also organised a full programme of activities which he insists we'll have never done before. They promise we'll come back fitter than when we went! :(

• 2 weeks later...
Ruined by delivery drivers. They are cocks. I hope the one who has just blocked my drive for the last half an hour dies painfully.

FFS, how many more of these c***s want to piss me off? I swear, I will buy a fooking gun and shoot the tossers.

KF (during his delivery days) arrives at Lisa's house

Ding - Dong!

Knock-knock-knock.

Hello, I have a parcel for next door. Would you mind taking it in? I know I have blocked your driveway for a while and I can only apologise, but you see, this is a very important parcel for your neighbour and I have been trying really hard to find someone to take it in.

Would you mind? Oh, thank you. You are an angel. And a very pretty one, if you don't mind me saying so :D

Have a nice day.

KF (during his delivery days) arrives at Lisa's house

Ding - Dong!

Knock-knock-knock.

Hello, I have a parcel for next door. Would you mind taking it in? I know I have blocked your driveway for a while and I can only apologise, but you see, this is a very important parcel for your neighbour and I have been trying really hard to find someone to take it in.

Would you mind? Oh, thank you. You are an angel. And a very pretty one, if you don't mind me saying so :D

Have a nice day.

All the sucking up in the world doesn't change the fact you've been blocking her drive though, does it? :rolleyes:

Unless Lisa happens to be more kind, patient and tolerant than I would be in a similar situation (:unsure:), I think you should still brace yourself for a torrent of abuse! :@:whistle:

All the sucking up in the world doesn't change the fact you've been blocking her drive though, does it? :rolleyes:

Unless Lisa happens to be more kind, patient and tolerant than I would be in a similar situation (:unsure:), I think you should still brace yourself for a torrent of abuse! :@:whistle:

Sshh! Don't tell Lisa but I was just winding her up ;)

I wonder if it's Home Delivery vans that are doing this terrible deed. Name & shame, Lisa..

Any of the tossers want to knock on my door with someone else's junk will find themselves having to remove it from their rectums at some later point.

As for leaving my orders with my neighbours, I wouldn't trust any of the feckers with my stuff, they are c***s too.

I'm moving to the Outer Hebrides....

These last few days have been mega.

Tuesday just involved playing many games of Pro evo

Wednesday needs no explanation. Epic night, not many will be better in my life.

Last night Jon_blue_foxes 18th and a big haloween party. Me wilkes, Jon, and Tubes dancing on the tables chanting Leicester songs capped the whole night. Felt it this morning though :D

And Colchester tomorrow :cool:

Lifes good.

Edited by Tommeh

Any of the tossers want to knock on my door with someone else's junk will find themselves having to remove it from their rectums at some later point.

As for leaving my orders with my neighbours, I wouldn't trust any of the feckers with my stuff, they are c***s too.

I'm moving to the Outer Hebrides....

You got your Auntie Flo around, Lisa?? :D

Houses are, apparently, very cheap in the Outer Hebrides and the van men ride horses.

I'd go there but as a child read Hebrides as He-Brides and thought it was probably too gay to go.

:D

You got your Auntie Flo around, Lisa?? :D

Why is it, that when a woman speaks her mind, or loses her temper etc, men automatically assume that she is menstruating?

The fireworks in Victoria Park in Hackney last night were quite something. Some even strayed a little too close to the large crowd, adding a most satisfactory sense of real danger to events.

Edited by JTB

Had one of those wonderful "I don't give a shite, it's the weekend" Sundays.

Slept long enough, enjoyed a rich breakfast, read the Sunday's newspaper(s), chilled out the entire day, then went to a concert about which I had to write a review for my local newspaper.

Easy.

Now for some Faith No More.

Aaah.

Edited by Alexei