Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Played cricket in South London yesterday. Not much fun. Got soundly beaten by a bunch of arses, most of whom were shite and/or cheats.

Got drunk on the way home. Much more fun. Broke my phone, moshed around to Chumbawamba and then somehow inexpilcably woke up at 6 on some girl's settee.

Had a McDonald'sbreakfast, committed minor electoral fraud in Braintree and bought some football stickers today.

Played cricket in South London yesterday. Not much fun. Got soundly beaten by a bunch of arses, most of whom were shite and/or cheats.

Got drunk on the way home. Much more fun. Broke my phone, moshed around to Chumbawamba and then somehow inexpilcably woke up at 6 on some girl's settee.

Had a McDonald'sbreakfast, committed minor electoral fraud in Braintree and bought some football stickers today.

Fulfilled LAD

Played at Vicarage Road in Watford today, was pretty special. I tried to recreate Muzzy's header in 96, but with no luck.

Played about 50 minutes though and can now barely walk, result! :thumbup:

The stadium really is a shithole though.

Went to work,

Bought a new drill as the gearbox has bust in my old one - It still works but it's stuck in speed 1 of 3 and is £75 for a new gearbox so decided to spend abit more on a new one and i've got an extra battery to go with it - Might decide to get the old one fixed in a few weeks.

Went to pool.

Now settling down to watch Blackpool v Forest.

I bought a new car. :cool:

Nice, what you bought?

VW Garage called me yesterday afternoon telling me about a 2010 2.0 litre Golf GT...£21,000...Fuck me I earn well but not that well!

I looked on the VW website though and theres a 59' Golf R32 for £15,000 now that's very tempting.

Nice, what you bought?

VW Garage called me yesterday afternoon telling me about a 2010 2.0 litre Golf GT...£21,000...Fuck me I earn well but not that well!

I looked on the VW website though and theres a 59' Golf R32 for £15,000 now that's very tempting.

Well, when I say 'new' I mean as in 'new to me' - it's far from new! lol

It isn't this one, but it looks remarkably similar. Peugeot 206 Coupe Cabriolet, 2 litre jobbie.

bilannons_11892_1_large.jpg

It isn't this one, but it looks remarkably similar. Peugeot 206 Coupe Cabriolet, 2 litre jobbie.

bilannons_11892_1_large.jpg

Nice, yeah I never have and doubt I ever will buy a brand new car, waste of money and you loose too much money.

Does it play ELO tapes?

Does it play ELO tapes?

No, it's programmed to reject ELO whilst making alarmingly realistic vomiting noises. >_<:P

And it doesn't have a tape player. :(

It's crap then.

Retro is the new black.

You won't ever be wanting lifts in it, then? :whistle:

Oh, and when are you moving to Ketterin' - or are you there already? :unsure:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

You won't ever be wanting lifts in it, then? :whistle:

Oh, and when are you moving to Ketterin' - or are you there already? :unsure:

Friday. Maybe. Maybe not.

Waiting on people who are inept to do their respective jobs which they charge money for.

Friday. Maybe. Maybe not.

Waiting on people who are inept to do their respective jobs which they charge money for.

Ah, over-priced ineptitude... I know it well.

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Ah, over-priced ineptitude... I know it well.

And...

The developer won't send the chaps to pack and move us until Friday morning and we somehow have to have the house spotless for Friday lunchtime or lose £500.

Twats.

Went to a Koi Carp Aquatic Superstore in Henlow today. Saw some wonderful and exotic creatures - tiny redtail sharks, chameleons, lizards, snakes. No idea it was so big and no idea they kept so many different animals there. Absolutely stank though!

Had a good weekend (minus the match today) :D