Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not bad had a phone call to say I passed my 3D CAD test, so thats me finished now, there 2 weeks of the course left think i'll pop in next week to get exact details of what percentage I got, what I got right/wrong, ask about certificate then not bother with the last week, Gotta decide whether to do the 2nd year now, doubt I will, It's not what I expected and was abit boring :giggle:

Not bad, 1st Saturday off work in months (Only normally work till 10am anyway but nice to get the lie-in), Went Go Karting, Feel like i've broke my ribs but came 4th (Normally come last) and was good fun, had a few pints after, just turned to TV on to see Blackpool celebrating - Thats the only downer on the day thats hurt me knowing it could have been us, was hoping I heard nothing about that match but to have seen it for a brief moment :(

Not bad, 1st Saturday off work in months (Only normally work till 10am anyway but nice to get the lie-in), Went Go Karting, Feel like i've broke my ribs but came 4th (Normally come last) and was good fun, had a few pints after, just turned to TV on to see Blackpool celebrating - Thats the only downer on the day thats hurt me knowing it could have been us, was hoping I heard nothing about that match but to have seen it for a brief moment :(

Regretting it now! Aching badly, Neck, Back, Ribs, Hips, Knees :giggle:

Today been pool, lay out in the garden, beautiful day apart from the aching body.

A good day - a bet came up (always nice), enjoyed the sunshine by doing the gardening and went for a picnic with the mrs and the wee man.

Unfortunately got sunburnt though.

Productive day. Interviewed Example about Fulham for the FourFourTwo website which was somewhat unexpected (good experience though). He was pretty sound to be honest as well, none of this one word answer bollocks so fair play to him. Makes life easy...

Failed my driving test today frusty.gif

I recently failed my driving test twice.

The first time I got 4 minors but got a major for going "at about 40mph in a 30mph road with roadworks". To be honest, I took that. Yes, that was my bad.

The second time the instructor asked me to reverse, I didn't see the parking bay that he pointed to and drove past it then reversed into the wrong one, I didn't even think that warrants a failor. Ecspecially, seeing as I got 3 minors. :frusty:

Got my third test on 2nd June, hopefully its third time lucky.

Anyway, having just turned 18, my mates decided that we go to the pub during our lunch break at college. 10:30 - 12:05. Looking back at it, what a bad idea! Don't think we'll be doing that again...

The second time the instructor asked me to reverse, I didn't see the parking bay that he pointed to and drove past it then reversed into the wrong one, I didn't even think that warrants a failor. Ecspecially, seeing as I got 3 minors. :frusty:

What a bellend lol, he was obviously looking for a reason to fail you