Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Tickets for the Carling Cup fourth round clash against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge went on general sale today (Friday).

Season ticket holders and members have so far snapped up nearly 4,500 tickets for the clash, which takes place on Wednesday, October 31.

And supporters were queuing out of the doors at the Club's Walkers Stadium ticket office when it opened for business at 9am this morning.

The good news-I have a ticket :thumbup:

The bad news-It's in the post :unsure:

51m 02s it took me.

:clap:

Good news!

Tickets for the Carling Cup fourth round clash against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge went on general sale today (Friday).

Season ticket holders and members have so far snapped up nearly 4,500 tickets for the clash, which takes place on Wednesday, October 31.

And supporters were queuing out of the doors at the Club's Walkers Stadium ticket office when it opened for business at 9am this morning.

Blimey!!

Can't help but think that might be a bit of an exaggeration? But if it’s true I did bloody well getting through so easily! :)

I got my tickets over the phone wednesday morning but they still haven't arrived ive never had to wait more than two days before help :cry: I tells thee if the posties have fooked this up for me & the few relying on me im gonna go down to the depot & shank the lot of em :angry:lol

yeah will do, i went out on the piss last night lol so i didn't have the power to roll out of bed this morning :(. its annoying because i'm a season ticket holder and i got through yesterday but i needed one extra ticket which isn't with a season ticker or member!!! and they refused me. b*stards

so if i dont get through i'm going to hunt down that misrable lady who refused me :ph34r:

Me and 2 mates and my Grandad just bought 23 tickets this morning we were the 9th peopl in there and Jim ticket office bloke said it would sell out by 11:30, anyone on Coach 28 with all us 23 lads singing!

Like you do at every other City matches.... :rolleyes:

I've gone for lower tier.

Did I make the right decision?

I didn't specify. Don't know where i'm sitting.

I think I probably would have preferred lower tier but I don’t know why? Suppose it doesn’t really matter it’s going to be good wherever you sit ....

Archived