Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Wowser, the ticket office actually called me back!! I only e-mailed them this morning!!! I've tickets already so if anyone wants one.............get calling ;)Has everyone who wanted a ticket got one now?

Get in just got me tickets.... cant wait!!! took bloody three hours to get back to me....come on Leicester.... regardless of what happens im gonna have a bloody good night!!
Damn right!!

Mickey you forget did we sing all the way to Fulham yea we did, did your coach sing all the way to Villa yea you did so shhh yourself, think you have got the ,mardys cos you aint coming with all us lot to be honest mate.

How old are you?

You really don't havea fcking clue do you?

I bet your one of those wankers who sung "oh Leicestershire is full of fun", got completly wasted off 2 'Bottles of bud' and then decided to smash them at Quorn.

Oh yeah, Fck the pope & the IRA

How old are you?

You really don't havea fcking clue do you?

I bet your one of those wankers who sung "oh Leicestershire is full of fun", got completly wasted off 2 'Bottles of bud' and then decided to smash them at Quorn.

Oh yeah, Fck the pope & the IRA

D I S C O! You lot need to take a chill pilL! not aimed at you andy! we should all be 'united' to the cause of supporting our team not at each others throats.

Not going to get into what i think of people who sing about the IRA.

Loyalty shouldnt be classed on whether you have season ticket or how many games you go to.

mate... mate... mate.. mate.

Yes mate what's goin' on mate how is it mate. Mate mate mate MATE MATE MATE FOOKING MATE. :frusty:

In other news, if anybody has a ticket going spare, I'll have it off you at £5 above face value (I already have me own ticket, but require one for somebody else, like).

That was this morning. Led to believe there were 225 tickets left by TPH who had a call from the club at the time I posted that. Should be about sold out now I would imagine, but obviously it's third hand information and might be wrong. These things never seem to be cast-iron.

They could easily sell 2,000 tickets in one day especially if people are really buying 23 tickets like that kid earlier!

So one of the more respected members gets banned whereas idiots like Ash17lcfc who are out to cause arguments are allowed to stay on..... am I missing the logic somewhere here?

God knows. I don't think temporary banning really changes anyone though whoever they are. Anyway, best not take this off topic. Or maybe it's okay seeing as we've sold out! :D

Archived