Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Me and 2 mates and my Grandad just bought 23 tickets this morning we were the 9th peopl in there and Jim ticket office bloke said it would sell out by 11:30, anyone on Coach 28 with all us 23 lads singing!

Im glad im not on your coach, call me a boring bastard if you want but i prefer my coach journeys to be relaxing, i just want to listen to my music, read a mag/paper and have a conversation with whoever im with :D

Whats the point singing on the coach :dunno:

I didn't specify. Don't know where i'm sitting.

I think I probably would have preferred lower tier but I don’t know why? Suppose it doesn’t really matter it’s going to be good wherever you sit ....

I was thinking it would be nearer the bar for some reason :cry:

.............................and the fact that I may get out quicker as I have to catch the 11.30pm last train home.

Im glad im not on your coach, call me a boring bastard if you want but i prefer my coach journeys to be relaxing, i just want to listen to my music, read a mag/paper and have a conversation with whoever im with :D

Well, even if it is tried, i doubt people will sing on the coach. It very rarely happens anyways. 30 secs, and shhhh...

To get people in a good mood before the match, not all sad c u n t s like you n oriental you know, 10 fans a game shut up.

Well, even if it is tried, i doubt people will sing on the coach. It very rarely happens anyways. 30 secs, and shhhh...

Mickey you forget did we sing all the way to Fulham yea we did, did your coach sing all the way to Villa yea you did so shhh yourself, think you have got the ,mardys cos you aint coming with all us lot to be honest mate.

Mickey you forget did we sing all the way to Fulham yea we did, did your coach sing all the way to Villa yea you did so shhh yourself, think you have got the ,mardys cos you aint coming with all us lot to be honest mate.

Sorry. I just go to most City matches as possible and be a proper Leicester supporter,not a Liverpool, whilst you choose one match every so many months, and choose big matches. :rolleyes: Yeah...

And to be perfectly honest Lofty, i am not in slightest bothered about going with all you lot. You are not exactly one that gets behind the team. Watch them every match. You support Liverpool, so jog on.

Sorry. I just go to most City matches as possible and be a proper Leicester supporter,not a Liverpool, whilst you choose one match every so many months, and choose big matches. :rolleyes: Yeah...

Mickey you go to about 10 games a year mate, wait was i there at Villa and Forest mate but you dont start saying anything then mate. You talk utter shit pal. Tevez he will be the jealous one when he see's all of us lot there mate.

Mickey you go to about 10 games a year mate, wait was i there at Villa and Forest mate but you dont start saying anything then mate. You talk utter shit pal. Tevez he will be the jealous one when he see's all of us lot there mate.

haha Ten Games. I think you find i went to plenty more than that sunshine. Tell me, how many times did you go to City matches. Prove me wrong. Why will i be jealous. To be quite frank, glory supporters like you don't even deserve to have this ticket. You do not support the time, only when you feel like it. And that is very little.

haha Ten Games. I think you find i went to plenty more than that sunshine. Tell me, how many times did you go to City matches. Prove me wrong. Why will i be jealous. To be quite frank, glory supporters like you don't even deserve to have this ticket. You do not support the time, only when you feel like it. And that is very little.

Haha why didnt you come out with all of this before you idiot like you mate you only support when you feel like it, How am i a glory supporter mate? Just cos i dont go to every Leicester game mate dont mean i dont support them pal. I dont deserve a ticket dont make me laugh Mickey.

Lets leave it there Mickey cos you are starting to bore me now mate.

Haha why didnt you come out with all of this before you idiot like you mate you only support when you feel like it, How am i a glory supporter mate? Just cos i dont go to every Leicester game mate dont mean i dont support them pal. I dont deserve a ticket dont make me laugh Mickey.

You are a glory fan. Armchair supporter. Whatever you call them nowadays. Do you see Leicester fans donning Liverpool shirts with Gonzalez or whoever on your back? No.

I agree with Tevez here. I am going there for a drink and to watch the match. End of Lofty. :rolleyes:

You are a glory fan. Armchair supporter. Whatever you call them nowadays. Do you see Leicester fans donning Liverpool shirts with Gonzalez or whoever on your back? No.

I agree with Tevez here. I am going there for a drink and to watch the match. End of Lofty. :rolleyes:

Yea doesnt Teves own a Birmingham shirt pal and go to most of the City league games like you do? Yea thought he did mate. You talk utter shit pal! Hypocrite comes to mind with you mate.

Yea doesnt Teves own a Birmingham shirt pal and go to most of the City league games like you do? Yea thought he did mate. You talk utter shit pal! Hypocrite comes to mind with you mate.

Never seen him wear one :blink: Never said he had one :blink:

Yeah, at least he goes to City matches.

Case closed Lofty. We'll have a chit chat about this somewhere else. I don't want to fall out with you Lofty, but i'm getting my point across.

Archived