Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

The Holloways

Tempted to get this album just because of Holloway! lol

Last time I did that was for Franz Ferdinand because of Les Ferdinand, What a shite band they are.

I've heard that generator song, but Radio 1 has spoilt that song, so annoying but willing the give the rest of there song a chance.

Excellent band and an excellent album highly recommend you go c them

i went in the summer to see them at birmingham academy and they blew me away especially the encore as they did a version of wigfields saturday night lol

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Excellent band and an excellent album highly recommend you go c them

i went in the summer to see them at birmingham academy and they blew me away especially the encore as they did a version of wigfields saturday night lol

Welcome to the holy land of Foxestalk :welcome:

• 2 weeks later...
Tempted to get this album just because of Holloway! lol

Last time I did that was for Franz Ferdinand because of Les Ferdinand, What a shite band they are.

I've heard that generator song, but Radio 1 has spoilt that song, so annoying but willing the give the rest of there song a chance.

<_<

I read today that TMI presenter and top totty, Caroline Flack, is going out with the drummer.

90667_caroline_flack_122_19lo.jpg

i am sooooooo a friend of flack (i wish!)

m_0ae2acfb7c63d98797e0f0b68d09cd51.jpg:wub:

And Alfie is shagging Jeremy Beadles daughter. Rob the guitarist told me that.

Factoid.

Rob is my mate! He used to live in Oadby and went to my primary school. His mum still comes to stay with us every now and then and Rob always gets me free tickets to his gigs!

Rob is my mate! He used to live in Oadby and went to my primary school. His mum still comes to stay with us every now and then and Rob always gets me free tickets to his gigs!

Robs a ledge met him at a festival in milton keys and he chatted to me and the missus for a while after the gig then had to go stop his mate from shagging the munters in the tent next door to us lol

The Holloways were okay for the first and second time I heard each song.

By the third time, I was smearing dog food on the side of my face and begging dogs to come and chew my ears off.

I agree, althought I had that effect after 1.23 (Thrac style) listens.

• 11 months later...

Archived