Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

am i? has my daughter been bigging me up?

Just a bit! You and her live in a nice house, whilst Mummy lives in a broken house.

A tad harsh, I said, but she'd have nowt to do with it. Her word is gospel!

You are not ugly, and you are not fat. And your short skirts were never on the same level as the shocking sights I have had the misfortune to behold. In fact, I was always jealous of how you could look much better in a short skirt than me. :(

Behave you, it was mutton dressed as lamb and you know it but bless you for saying so, I'm glad I've woken up to the fact that I need to dress more appropriately for my age though. The self pity twins were in full force last night weren't they :cool:

Just a bit! You and her live in a nice house, whilst Mummy lives in a broken house.

A tad harsh, I said, but she'd have nowt to do with it. Her word is gospel!

She said I had to move out and live in a broken house and her and dad can live in a nice house. She cried in the car though and said she didn't mean it. Stez is her hero :dunno::whistle:

By the way I got a lovely picture of Ryan and Sam with Ella in the middle whilst they were walking in front of me, I'll show you later. It was a lovely PC friendly photo :P:D

I hate the way my wife moves my stuff. Wherever I put my stuff is where it should be and there's a mental note that this is where I should go to find it.

Not only that - but this week she has hidden the toothpaste and the shampoo. I found the toothpaste in the afternoon, on the microwave. The shampoo was in her bag and had gone to work with her.

I hate the way my wife moves my stuff. Wherever I put my stuff is where it should be and there's a mental note that this is where I should go to find it.

Not only that - but this week she has hidden the toothpaste and the shampoo. I found the toothpaste in the afternoon, on the microwave. The shampoo was in her bag and had gone to work with her.

My gf squeezes the toothpaste at the top, annoys me.

Alphabeat. They really get (metaphorically!) on my tits. They're always so bloody happy. Nobody has a right to be that happy all the time, it's unnatural. :angry::@

Alphabeat. They really get (metaphorically!) on my tits. They're always so bloody happy. Nobody has a right to be that happy all the time, it's unnatural. :angry::@

That's the band with that aboslute cock of a bloke isn't it.

I agree with you.