Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

God love the Journal, particularly as Ella and her posse were in it this week.

although it seems according to this weeks journal I missed out on the annual Bottesford Scarecrow festival last week!!!!

one word.... GUTTED

ok maybe not

everyone seems to buy it but it's always filled with total rubbish why do we do it?

People who pootle along at a steady 40mph on a road designated at 60mph. In perfect driving conditions. With no obvious reason except that the driver is a cock-end. The worst of it is, when they reach the villages that are a 30mph, the cock-ends in question still drive at 40mph. Arsewipes, the lot of them.

People who pootle along at a steady 40mph on a road designated at 60mph. In perfect driving conditions. With no obvious reason except that the driver is a cock-end. The worst of it is, when they reach the villages that are a 30mph, the cock-ends in question still drive at 40mph. Arsewipes, the lot of them.

My brother moans about the exact same thing.

That's now me that is.

Not having a Swiss bank account full of Nazi gold I am doing everything possible to minimise my fuel waste - even if it means upsetting every boy (and girl) racer on the road.

:@ Arrrrgggh, that really fecking winds me up. Especially the willy puller who was doing just that and who then had the audacity to flash his lights, wave his fist and generally hurl obscenities in my direction when I 'dared' to overtake him in a perfectly safe and controlled manner. Don't think I won't then have to 'coincidentally' slam my brakes on you ****wit. "But he rear-ended me, officer..." :smile::devil:

That's now me that is.

Not having a Swiss bank account full of Nazi gold I am doing everything possible to minimise my fuel waste - even if it means upsetting every boy (and girl) racer on the road.

:glare:

That's now me that is.

Just didnt make the most out of opportunities did ya? :whistle:

Asda.

Asda sold me a ****ed-up lettuce.

There's me making a salsatastic garnish using mint leaves, jalapenos and anchovy olives only to find the lettuce I bought was on its way out. Still, as it was the bed for the plaice the wife will never know :whistle:

poeple who start thread stating the simply must quit foxestalk either a) to never actually go anywhere b) to turn up again a few days later c) only to've done it to receive the inevitable arse lick posts of 'oh please don't go' or ' :cry: ' etc or d) all of the above.

poeple who start thread stating the simply must quit foxestalk either a) to never actually go anywhere b) to turn up again a few days later c) only to've done it to receive the inevitable arse lick posts of 'oh please don't go' or ' :cry: ' etc or d) all of the above.

:cry:

Oh please don't go Stez.

anymore of that, and those threads, and i will leave the forum for a limited period of 3 hours while i'm at work......

:celebrate:

Err...oh...damn that tough to read coloured font. :angry:

Only joking :P

Or am I?! :whistle:

People who don't drink because they're worried about making a twat out of themselves :@ !

Boring sods!!!

I don't drink, because I don't like the taste of alcohol, not because I might make a fool out of myself. The ones who annoy me are those that drink just to impress their mates. For God's sake, if you don't want to drink, don't, stand up for yourself and stand up to them.

Hell yeah! Did I make a song and dance about taking a little time away form the forum? No, because I realise that people wouldn't care either way. :cool: