Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

What were you going to Linx for anyway? Can you not pitch a tent in my garden? Unless my blow up bed would surfice

Tried PMing, but some people are far too popular...... :whistle:

Yea - it's rotten isn't it? I feel cheap and nasty everytime I have a go at the mad, heartless, murdering bitch.

Apart from the Falklands, she was pretty effective and ruthless at doing what had to be done. It was a dirty job and someone had to do it as far as i can see.

Upside - your Isaac Newton. He may have been a repressed homosexual sheep-shagger but his Principia wasn't half bad.

Downside - her...

thatcher32233232.jpg

Grantham is one of many market towns in Lincolnshire, I believe it has the most in England, nay the UK.

They are planning a statue of Maggeh on the Asda roundabout when she carks it - deep joy!

Grantham is one of many market towns in Lincolnshire, I believe it has the most in England, nay the UK.

They are planning a statue of Maggeh on the Asda roundabout when she carks it - deep joy!

Hahaha, why an Asda car park! :giggle: