Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

As a woman (allegedly...), I don't understand the whole LCT/SK thing. Most of the time, the women wearing them really ought to know better. I say women, it's usually girls on our bus route. Muffin top doesn't sum it up at all!

As a woman (allegedly...), I don't understand the whole LCT/SK thing. Most of the time, the women wearing them really ought to know better. I say women, it's usually girls on our bus route. Muffin top doesn't sum it up at all!

Haha I'm pleased to say I chucked my short skirts out a while ago now on the basis that I am ugly/fat and too old :giggle:

Edited by Katy

Seeing as the process of generalisation is a method of understanding the broader picture employed by society, and your own neural net, I would imagine that leaves you pretty ****ed off most of the time.

You lumped the two together when you said "People who dislike political correctness, but then complain about racism." Stating that this is a crass linkage is not resorting to a generalisation, it is being precise. Please show me where I said "all political correctness is wrong"? I didn't.

see my sig :whistle:

Your a hypocrite Ozleicester, all this shit comming out of a guy who said Guru Nanak didn't exist!!! :angry:

I did ? :o

You should know by know that TPH is quite adept in the art of baiting.

Indeed, some would argue he 's a true master at it.

It wasn't bait at all, actually, I genuinely hate the bizarre thinking that it's ok to drink drive. I know of a couple of people who do it regularly and it makes me so sodding angry.

Women who wear low cut tops and short skirts and then wonder why men stare at them/at their tits/pull their clothes off.

No what's REALLY annoying is women who wear short skirts and then are forever pulling them down, or split skirts and then are always pulling them together. Look, it's really simple, if you don't want to show off your legs, then don't wear them.

Also women who wear t-shirts with writing on who then get offended when you stare at their boobs! WELL YOU STARTED IT!! :angry:

Yeah, if you don't want me to perve at you - just don't come in the same room as me.

It's quite fu cking simple, ladies.

:( Can I hover by the door, then? :unsure:

Most TV adverts.

They make no sense and/or are cringeworthy to watch, and in no way make me want to buy said product.

Yet I know some half wit had been paid a silly amount of money to create that garbage.

If you find an advert stupid and annoying, it will be because it's not aimed at you. Hard though it is to believe, someone out there probably thinks it's brilliant.

On reflection, it's not that hard to believe though is it, because so many of the population are complete idiots

Haha I'm pleased to say I chucked my short skirts out a while ago now on the basis that I am ugly/fat and too old :giggle:

You are not ugly, and you are not fat. And your short skirts were never on the same level as the shocking sights I have had the misfortune to behold. In fact, I was always jealous of how you could look much better in a short skirt than me. :(

You are not ugly, and you are not fat. And your short skirts were never on the same level as the shocking sights I have had the misfortune to behold. In fact, I was always jealous of how you could look much better in a short skirt than me. :(

I look stunning in a short skirt.