Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Why does there appear to be no hotels in the centre of Lincoln? What type of backwater is this place? :@

There's a very nice cheese shop though. Not that that'll be much help to you. :ermm::P

Jeremy Clarkson

People that sponge off the state

People that are always late

People who swear constantly because they cant think of other words to replace swear words

Judgemental people

Computers when they go wrong and you don't know how to fix it

Facebook status'

Citroen Saxo's..hello chav

Bouncers on occasions

People at fosse park who walk on the road infront of cars, I mean there is pavements and zebra crossings for a reason so fu cking use them

Bone Idle people

People that claim obesity is a disease whilst still eating 15 portions of fish and chips a day

Generally boys around the 12-15 region

Indie Music? Whats the point, it all sounds the same

Nike Tiempo baseball caps

People that hang around outside the main McDonalds in town at the weekends

That is all for now

Jeremy Clarkson

People that sponge off the state

People that are always late

People who swear constantly because they cant think of other words to replace swear words

Judgemental people

Computers when they go wrong and you don't know how to fix it

Facebook status'

Citroen Saxo's..hello chav

Bouncers on occasions

People at fosse park who walk on the road infront of cars, I mean there is pavements and zebra crossings for a reason so fu cking use them

Bone Idle people

People that claim obesity is a disease whilst still eating 15 portions of fish and chips a day

Generally boys around the 12-15 region

Indie Music? Whats the point, it all sounds the same

Nike Tiempo baseball caps

People that hang around outside the main McDonalds in town at the weekends

That is all for now

I like indie, but then I liked it before it did all become crap.

I hate the NY hats more.

Which reminds me...

The bone idle cockwad who lives around the corner, who walks his dog in the road at about 4.45pm every evening so that it can crap in the verge, instead of walking on the footpath provided and clearing the mess up after his mongrel.

I hope that's a typo and you actually meant Jeremy Kyle or something.

No - how can he not annoy you??...MEANWHILE I love saying PorSHA when it clearly isn't the correct pronunciation (sp?)

He knows his stuff about cars, but he is a big headed biggot who gets to drive around in some of the best road cars and get paid a shit load for it.

Perhaps I'm jealous... of his job (not him)

Which reminds me...

The bone idle cockwad who lives around the corner, who walks his dog in the road at about 4.45pm every evening so that it can crap in the verge, instead of walking on the footpath provided and clearing the mess up after his mongrel.

There's a blind bloke that takes his dog for a crap on New Walk, and he manages to pick the chod up and put it in the bin (with the help of his dog). If he can manage it, surely everyone else can.

Unless they've got no hands, of course

Ha, there are hotels in Lincoln then, you just don't want to pay to stay in one :thumbup:

Waht kind of city doesn't have a Travelodge or equivalent in the centre?

People who can't understand exclusivity of my belongings.

For example, *MY* PC games that I get into and that take stress of life away. But 'people' have to keep coming in and asking to play then taking it downstairs leaving it there playing it all the time, talk about it like they know everything and don't let you have it back 'till they complete it.

Bastard parents.

People who can't understand exclusivity of my belongings.

For example, *MY* PC games that I get into and that take stress of life away. But 'people' have to keep coming in and asking to play then taking it downstairs leaving it there playing it all the time, talk about it like they know everything and don't let you have it back 'till they complete it.

Bastard parents.

What's up? Are they hogging GTAIV?