Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I would never forget Abi Titmuss...even if she does make a mess of the kitchen

titmuss3.jpg

I really cannot be doing with her at all, I think I mentioned this on here about two odd years ago in a similar grinding of gears thread. Don't go shouting jealousy at me because I'm not, I can appreciate beauty and intelligence in women as a hetrosexual female but by christ she has none of those qualities :frusty:

I really cannot be doing with her at all, I think I mentioned this on here about two odd years ago in a similar grinding of gears thread. Don't go shouting jealousy at me because I'm not, I can appreciate beauty and intelligence in women as a hetrosexual female but by christ she has none of those qualities :frusty:

You have a point to be fair. She is very good-looking but her personality is lacking. And that pie looks under-cooked as well.

True - but she is built for comfort, cooks and has a nursey uniform.

Growl! :blush:

I can cook, have a nursey uniform and am built for comfort but I don't feel the need to parade about like a prossie

Edited by Katy

You have a point to be fair. She is very good-looking but her personality is lacking. And that pie looks under-cooked as well.

I make much better pies. Fact.

When people say "RANT OVER" at the end of a weak, half-angry, boring diatribe about how their Mum didn't give them any sweeties or something equally as banal.

Also when people say "FACT" at the end of a sentence containing their opinion. I think they should say OPINION instead. OPINION.

Also when people say "FACT" at the end of a sentence containing their opinion. I think they should say OPINION instead. OPINION.

When it comes to my pies, they are the best. :cool:

And you support Leicester. I don't think the delightful Miss Titmuss does (though I may be wrong)?

No she doesn't. God, I feel good!!

That is a shame. I can't discuss moving the Family Stand and the Kop around or if Nigel Pearson will do well at our club with her.

She would probably be happy to be videoed doing whatever it is you wish, if that's any help?

I don't know all this talk of Grantham and I miss out on it all!!! :D

home to such great things as....

actually I'm pretty stuck on that one how about the Spitting Image puppet of Margret Thatcher, HQ of Bomber Harris during the Dambusters raids, the team where Martin o'Neil first dipped his toe in management, 2 of the most hit bridges in England and according to Wiki Des Lynham lived here while shagging some women on the side a few years ago although I can't remember seeing him in Morrisons at any point!!!

I don't know all this talk of Grantham and I miss out on it all!!! :D

home to such great things as....

actually I'm pretty stuck on that one how about the Spitting Image puppet of Margret Thatcher, HQ of Bomber Harris during the Dambusters raids, the team where Martin o'Neil first dipped his toe in management, 2 of the most hit bridges in England and according to Wiki Des Lynham lived here while shagging some women on the side a few years ago although I can't remember seeing him in Morrisons at any point!!!

he went in safeways (sainsburys)

and, of course, the home of the dozy parkers

Edited by stez

he went in safeways (sainsburys)

and, of course, the home of the dozy parkers

should have worked that out really Des is never a Morrisons man!!!

Edited by Jay