Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

I think Nadal deserved it in the long run.

Congratulations.

:scarf:

On the strength of today and against Murray definately. Overall i thought Federer was better but you can't argue with being the only player to take a set against Federer and had 4 Championship points. But Federer did brilliantly to pull it back from the brink the way he did.

Great game.

Usually not the biggest tennis fan, but I couldn't stop watching the last hour or so.

Great match with a deserved winner. Could've easily gone the other way, though.

It's Spain's year. Just wait for the final Tour de France outcome... ;)

A deserved win for Nadal, and what a great final.

Nadal was always the one who looked like breaking Federer, but even then Federer continued to pull out the shots that make him number one in the world right when he needed them most.

Great comeback from Federer too to from the two sets down but I'm sorry to say that ultimately he lead to his own downfall through so many unenforced errors that cost him the game.

Breathtaking tennis credit to Federer for putting Up a good fight and Nadal for holding on, surely the greatest final, and it will be them two again next year without a doubt! TWO CHAMPIONS.

Edited by riznarma

Nadal was truely amazing today and deserved the win, just because of his first two set performances. In ways have to feel for Fed, he threw everything at Nadal in the final set and didnt pay off. I dont think anyone is better at serving under pressure than Federer. Countless amount of times Fed saved break and Championship points with Ace's and just returnable serves.

Awesome stuff by two men at the top of a sport.

McEnroe and Becker said it was the best final ever and they have been involved in some great finals, especially Mac against Borg.

I personally, in my 10 years (starting watching when i was 12) of actually watching Tennis, have never seen anything like it.

The best part of this is, both guys are still young, people seem to think Federer is a old man.

I am tipping Murray to win the U.S Open. Then Fed wont be happy. No Grand Slams in a year.

Didnt Murray win the U.S Open juniors?

Ow and I am tipping Andy Murray and Jamie Murray for Doubles Gold at the Olympics.

Edited by Uncle Albert

I am tipping Murray to win the U.S Open. Then Fed wont be happy. No Grand Slams in a year.

Ow and I am tipping Andy Murray and Jamie Murray for Doubles Gold at the Olympics.

Better hope he doesnt come up against Nadal or Federer then.

Thats right, Murray won the US Junior open championship in 2003 or 2004 ??

Murray certainly has it in him to go on and win the US Open, i have a slight feeling, Federer will bounce back and win the US Open though.

He has certainly met his match for sure in Nadal, i don't think Federer will dominate as much now, he may have to share titles from now on.