Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

I still think Nadal will fall short again, although he has been amazing this year, How can you not look past Roger.

If Nadal carries on improving at the rate he is, it won't be long before he wins his first Wimbledon title. I can't see past Federer this year though.

If Nadal carries on improving at the rate he is, it won't be long before he wins his first Wimbledon title. I can't see past Federer this year though.

With out a doubt, Nadal will win more than one Wimbledon, if, like you say he carries on improving at this rate.

Great Athlete.

I hope Safin pushes Federer, it will be interesting to see.

If anyone unseeded was going to push him on that side of the draw it would of been Ancic.

Yeah i thought Ancic would have been a tough one, Fair play to Federer, people in the media have written the 5 time winner off, which is staggering!!

He has got his head down and yet again he has been class.

I think he will win it, but i would like to see Nadal do it to be honest.

Today's game was an aside really. Sure he tried but there was no way the German was equipped to make a serious challenge.

The biggest problem for Nadal was keeping his shorts out of his arse.

Big thing now is whether Nadal's ever-increasing intensity can finally overcome Federer. And whether his mind can win the battle of the big points.

It's set for a classic but I think an era is reluctantly passing. Nadal will triumph and with some emphasis.

Edited by Thracian

I reckon Nadal will win in 5 sets. Hopefully an epic. Both men are a class apart from all of the others. No doubt Federer will go down as one of the greatest players ever to play the game and in my opinion, Nadal will be up there aswell.

I reckon Nadal will win in 5 sets. Hopefully an epic. Both men are a class apart from all of the others. No doubt Federer will go down as one of the greatest players ever to play the game and in my opinion, Nadal will be up there aswell.

That would be nice to see, I always like to see an upset.

It's a close call between the Williams sisters today but I think Serena might just have the edge.