Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Exciting monthly benefits for season ticket holders

Dear Peter,

Before renewing my season ticket I read that I would be eligible for new and exciting monthly benefits commencing in June. I seem to have missed whatever last month's exciting monthly benefit was and wondered if you could let me know what I missed and what is to come in July?

Thanks,

Dave

Exclusive offers EVERY month !

A new and exciting range of monthly benefits will be available, EXCLUSIVELY for Season

Ticket Holders from June 2008 through to May 2009. Register for the new Monthly

e-Newsletter by e-mailing [email protected] for details of each month’s EXCLUSIVE

Season Ticket Holder offers.

Peter Jones

Thank you for your e mail.

I wish to advise you that I am out of the office until until Thursday 17th July 2008.I hope to be looking at e mails but if your communication is urgent may I please suggest that you call the main telephone number 0844 815 6000

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours sincerely

Peter Jones

Looks like he won the holiday in the June Season Ticket Holder's competition.

Ha brilliant!

July's offer was to visit the ground to collect your ST yourself in order for the club to save on postage as well as printing the actual ticket using inferior quality materials compared to previous years,and while your at the ground you can visit the shop to buy all the bargins they couldn't sell last year and pre order yet another replica strip that is produced in exactly the same why as the training strip but costs twice as much! :rolleyes:

July's offer was to visit the ground to collect your ST yourself in order for the club to save on postage as well as printing the actual ticket using inferior quality materials compared to previous years,and while your at the ground you can visit the shop to buy all the bargins they couldn't sell last year and pre order yet another replica strip that is produced in exactly the same why as the training strip but costs twice as much! :rolleyes:

Wooooooo

I like this post! I am interested in your views on LCFC!

Do you have a pamphlet or news letter that I can subscribe to? :P

What could there be?

-----------------------

a) Bound copy of Holloway's newspaper columns and a spare loo role.

b) Tape recording of the Thoughts of Chairman Mandaric plus a bonus copy of last season's "Elevated Thoughts of Chairman Mandaric".

c) Free copy of Sepp Blatter's "Guide to Slavery in a Modern Football Club".

d) Free admission to the Foxes Trust office - now turned into a STH's pre-match lap-dancing club - and very intimate too!

What could there be?

-----------------------

a) Bound copy of Holloway's newspaper columns and a spare loo role.

b) Tape recording of the Thoughts of Chairman Mandaric plus a bonus copy of last season's "Elevated Thoughts of Chairman Mandaric".

c) Free copy of Sepp Blatter's "Guide to Slavery in a Modern Football Club".

d) Free admission to the Foxes Trust office - now turned into a STH's pre-match lap-dancing club - and very intimate too!

D :yesyes::fc:

Dave

Thank you for your e mail.

You haven’t missed anything regarding the offers as it has been decided to roll the June and July initiatives into the start of the football season. I can assure you that the individual monthly offers will be honoured and I am confident that there will be a positive response from our season ticket holders when they are issued.

I will be pleased to hear from you if you require further information or clarification on this or any other matter relating to the club.

I hope that you are having a good close season and thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards.

Peter

Peter Jones

Customer/Supporter Relations Manager

Leicester City Football Club

Tel: 0116 2294527

Fax: 0116 2294549

E-Mail: [email protected]

Woah, I hope it's free tickets for the MK Dons match. That would really satisfy me as a season ticket holder.

As someone who will be absent for that game I can think of nothing which would please me more.

Dave

You haven’t missed anything regarding the offers as it has been decided to roll the June and July initiatives into the start of the football season. I can assure you that the individual monthly offers will be honoured and I am confident that there will be a positive response from our season ticket holders when they are issued.

I will be pleased to hear from you if you require further information or clarification on this or any other matter relating to the club.

I hope that you are having a good close season and thank you for your continued support.

Well 3 months worth of special offers all at the same time, I am holding my breath.

what do I expect?

Nothing, no worse than nothing, a benefit that I will not be able to get as it it will only be to the benfit of others we pay to go to the game and not the season ticket holder who already has paid for their seat

Come on City, tell me what all this wait is for and why the benefit cannot simply being a cheque back to us reducing the price !

Oooh the first one is up:

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Lates...1348592,00.html

Free upgrade to the posh seats for the bummingham game! With complimentary FREE piece of paper with players names on!

It's offers like this that may me so glad that I decided to renew my season ticket. :rolleyes:

At least if they're started giving out teamsheets now, then it means that we won't have to sit around cringing while some muppet who can barely read, let alone speak, attempts to read the team out.

Archived