Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Exciting monthly benefits for season ticket holders

Free tickets for games is bound to be the massive thing they have lined up.

If it was then there'd have been no reason not to be up and running with it in June.

I suspect there's an external supplier problem like they had with the shirts and the great Foxlot.

I replied to ask whether or not it might be a good idea to actually communicate the benefits and the reasons for the delay to season ticket holders in order to prevent general grumblings and piss-takings.

It wouldn't hurt for other ST holders to inquire too seeing as we paid for benefits which haven't been produced...isn't that a breach of contract Leese? :dunno:

I doubt you could argue it was, seeing as the reason for buying a season ticket is to guarantee entry to the football, and not to get a free fixture list, or paper flag or whatever.

Will be interesting to see if this gets mentioned at the FCC.....

If it was then there'd have been no reason not to be up and running with it in June.

I suspect there's an external supplier problem like they had with the shirts and the great Foxlot.

I think we are going to a "personal" service during H/T due to the lack of H/T entertainment :thumbup:

Wooooo blow jobs all round from those pom pom girls from last season :thumbup:

So we didn't get one in June and then July's was a free upgrade to watch a friendly game. Nothing in August, so are we due 1, 2 or 3 in September?!

In all seriousness, I think it is worth more than a comical crusade - we were never expecting much but the fact is we were promised it so I for one will be tapping out an email to the club.

The club has real commercial difficulties with this now as it offered a special offer/benefit on a monthly basis and has failed to provide this to people who have paid for it now for 4 months (June, July, August & September) as nothing has been communicated to the customers who have paid for a product they have not received.

Maybe a call by Trading Standards to LCFC may wake them up?

An offer is an offer and it should have a reasonable value, so a 4 month benefit is what we should be expecting.

What value do you feel LCFC equate a monthly benefit should this equal?

How would this be multiplied up by 4?

What would the ongoing benefit scheme equal then?

The big No-no's are:

a) Free/discounted League tickets - Season ticket holders already have their tickets, where is the benefit

b) Discount off merchandise/services/restaurant/website - we already have that for certain items

c) Priority purchasing of cup ticklet - already got it

d) An upgrade to a better seat in the main stand - we already have our seat for the match

The club is short on idea's and commercial reality as to how to deliver what they have promised and sold (yes money has been taken for these "monthly" benefits).

Thinking of the use of the word monthly, maybe they should rename the manager/goal of the month competitions in line with the LCFC benefit scheme to the manager/goal of the "when we can be bothered" competition

The club has real commercial difficulties with this now as it offered a special offer/benefit on a monthly basis and has failed to provide this to people who have paid for it now for 4 months (June, July, August & September) as nothing has been communicated to the customers who have paid for a product they have not received.

An offer is an offer and it should have a reasonable value, so a 4 month benefit is what we should be expecting.

The big No-no's are:

a) Free/discounted League tickets - Season ticket holders already have their tickets, where is the benefit

b) Discount off merchandise/services/restaurant/website - we already have that for certain items

d) An upgrade to a better seat in the main stand - we already have our seat for the match

The club is short on idea's and commercial reality as to how to deliver what they have promised and sold (yes money has been taken for these "monthly" benefits).

Thinking of the use of the word monthly, maybe they should rename the manager/goal of the month competitions in line with the LCFC benefit scheme to the manager/goal of the "when we can be bothered" competition

Excellent post.

The big No-no's are:

:appl:

Is this one of them :dunno:

Double Discount Weekend

Posted on: Thu 04 Sep 2008

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS DOUBLE DISCOUNT WEEKEND AT THE CITY MEGASTORE!

SAVE 20% OFF:-

ALL Jako Trainingwear

ALL Leisurewear T-Shirts, Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Sweatshirts and Hoodies

ALL Retro Shirts

ALL Ladies Leisurewear

ALL Kids T-shirts

ALL Babywear

OFFER OPEN TO 2008/09 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY!

Bring your Season Ticket Booklet to double your normal discount.

Visit the City Megastore, not forgetting to bring your season ticket booklet this Saturday between 9am and 5pm or Sunday between 10am and 4pm.

Is this one of them :dunno:

Double Discount Weekend

Posted on: Thu 04 Sep 2008

ALL Jako Trainingwear

ALL Leisurewear T-Shirts, Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Sweatshirts and Hoodies

ALL Retro Shirts

ALL Ladies Leisurewear

ALL Kids T-shirts

ALL Babywear

Bring your Season Ticket Booklet to double your normal discount.

Visit the City Megastore, not forgetting to bring your season ticket booklet this Saturday between 9am and 5pm or Sunday between 10am and 4pm.

and we have an exciting monthly benefit!!

what a great incentive that is for me I can make a 90mile round trip to save myself a massive £2.99 on a retro shirt with these incentives they really are spoiling us!!

Dear Peter,

Is the double discount one of these exciting offers?

If it is can someone tell me how it benefits any of us living away from the ground who would then be lumbered with p&p charges? Why on Earth was this offer not made to coincide with a home match when we would be able to take advantage of the thing? Sometimes it really seems as though next to no thought goes into these announcements.

Thanks,

I think you will find a massive amount of thought goes into these announcements as they fulfill the following...

1 offer a discount to ST holders as part of the exciting monthly benefits package promised to them

2 ensure that nobody whatsoever takes advantage of the exciting monthly benefit therefore it costs the club next to nothing!!

I wrote to PJ and got a reply the other day. Same old - the plan is still to give us the Exciting Monthly Benefits although he didn't explain how exciting they would be and the reason why they have not been monthly. In fact, given we've had no benefits I think the Exciting Monthly Benefits are very misleadingly named.

I may head up to Filbert Way with a home-made banner a la the Geordie fans demanding my Exciting Monthly Benefits.

Oh that's nice- I might just make the 240-mile round trip to take advantage of this offer.

Of course, doing it on the weekend of the Millwall match when all season-ticket holders are at the ground anyway wouldn't be sensible would it? :rolleyes::angry:

and we have an exciting monthly benefit!!

what a great incentive that is for me I can make a 90mile round trip to save myself a massive £2.99 on a retro shirt with these incentives they really are spoiling us!!

Oh that's nice- I might just make the 240-mile round trip to take advantage of this offer.

Of course, doing it on the weekend of the Millwall match when all season-ticket holders are at the ground anyway wouldn't be sensible would it? :rolleyes::angry:

Mine's 240 miles too :angry:

Double Discount Weekend

Posted on: Fri 05 Sep 2008

ALL Jako Trainingwear

ALL Retro Shirts

ALL Ladies Leisurewear

ALL Kids T-shirts

ALL Babywear

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Lates...1384795,00.html

Archived