Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Exciting monthly benefits for season ticket holders

• 2 weeks later...
I'm STILL waiting for a reply to my email.

I'm beginning to think that no one at the club gives a flying ****...and that couldn't be the case, surely? :unsure:

I know no one gives a flying **** and that applies to most businesses these days, certainly not once they've got your money!

I'm STILL waiting for a reply to my email.

I'm beginning to think that no one at the club gives a flying ****...and that couldn't be the case, surely? :unsure:

Resend it. :dunno:

Dear Peter,

I'm sure you are getting as bored at receiving these emails as I am of sending them - but we are rapidly closing in on October and still there is no news about our previously much-hyped benefits.

Is it reasonable now to assume that there is neither anything exciting or monthly about them and that no benefits have or are going to exist seeing as almost half a year has gone by?

Exclusive offers EVERY month !

A new and exciting range of monthly benefits will be available, EXCLUSIVELY for Season

Ticket Holders from June 2008 through to May 2009. Register for the new Monthly

e-Newsletter by e-mailing [email protected] for details of each month's EXCLUSIVE

Season Ticket Holder offers.

Dave

Thank you for your e mail.

You haven't missed anything regarding the offers as it has been decided to roll the June and July initiatives into the start of the football season. I can assure you that the individual monthly offers will be honoured and I am confident that there will be a positive response from our season ticket holders when they are issued.

I will be pleased to hear from you if you require further information or clarification on this or any other matter relating to the club.

I hope that you are having a good close season and thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards.

Peter

Thank you for your email.

The season ticket benefits are still on course to be rolled out and I am sorry that we are a little behind with the arrangements. I have been assured that we shall be making up for lost time and we will be offering benefits as the club advertised at the outset.

Once again, I am sorry for the delay.

I reckon September's benefit is to be able to bombard Peter Jones' email, asking where all our previous benefits are. This was also August's benefit...and July's.... :whistle:

Isn't being top of the league enough?

Waiting :rolleyes:

I think we may be for some time.

But I don't reckon there are any benefits - and even the ones which could be tenuously argued were have been implemented in such a piss-poor fashion that few ST holders could take advantage of them.

Why the **** they don't give away free tickets for the piss-pot cup for a starter is beyond me...as it'll be the only way they get me to attend one. Doing a special discount in the club shop may be reasonable if the coordinate it to be when we are playing at home rather than when we don't have a ****ing game.

Does anyone have the email for Hoos?

I think we may be for some time.

But I don't reckon there are any benefits - and even the ones which could be tenuously argued were have been implemented in such a piss-poor fashion that few ST holders could take advantage of them.

Why the **** they don't give away free tickets for the piss-pot cup for a starter is beyond me...as it'll be the only way they get me to attend one. Doing a special discount in the club shop may be reasonable if the coordinate it to be when we are playing at home rather than when we don't have a ****ing game.

Does anyone have the email for Hoos?

It's looking as if they've missed the chance to chuck in the JPT game for free now :(lol

I thought they couldn't do that unless they do it for Lincoln as well.

I thought they couldn't do that unless they do it for Lincoln as well.

There is no point in even trying to explain, it has been explained time and time again, people just don't seem to listen. :rolleyes:

These monthly benefit's well there non-existent, but free tickets for these games...we've been over it time and time again.

I admit I slag the club off, as everyone does from time to time, however there are certain things the club just can't win on.

I remember when we played Barnsley either last year or they year before and City fans got reduced tickets and Barnsley had to pay full price. :dunno:

That was a league game - for cup games the gate receipts less expenses are shared.

There is no point in even trying to explain, it has been explained time and time again, people just don't seem to listen. :rolleyes:

These monthly benefit's well there non-existent, but free tickets for these games...we've been over it time and time again.

I admit I slag the club off, as everyone does from time to time, however there are certain things the club just can't win on.

I've seen you say that numerous times, but never actually seen you explain.

Oddly enough I've never seen a single thread debating the topic...but seeing as DavieG has explained and FoxesTalk's very own Einstein has put me right I'll not be mentioning it anymore.

Oddly enough I've never seen a single thread debating the topic...but seeing as DavieG has explained and FoxesTalk's very own Einstein has put me right I'll not be mentioning it anymore.

That's only my assumption I wouldn't put more than a £1 on it but then I'm not really a betting type person.

I'm fairly confident it's true of the League & FA Cups so I'm assuming this Johnstone's Paper Cup Comp is the same.

Really? Because i've seen it explained a few times on here, Not by me, Correct, but other people have done it before I even posted on the thread so why say it again?

Anyway I will explain (Although other people have already explained on this thread a few minutes ago), There is a rule, which states the two clubs must agree a ticket price (Which I believe profits are halved and shared between the two clubs) therefore the club couldn't give away free tickets.

I suppose the club could agree the price with the other club and then just pay for the ST holders tickets then give the money to the other club, but that would put Leicester out of pocket, as a business why would they do that?

Giving away free tickets for a league match would be different, They give nothing to the opposition (I don't think) therefore wouldn't be out of pocket, they would be slightly up if anything on possibly Merchandise sales, Food and Drink sales, e.t.c.

Archived