Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to be selling some jade on ebay. It's GOOD quality stuff... and I am not messing about here.

All hand crafted from good quality jade. I have a selection of pieces, some paler and some deep green. Here is just one example of one of the simpler pieces, ideal for putting on a piece of string (or I can do this for you) traditionally red or black, for good luck and good health.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

Going to be selling some jade on ebay. It's GOOD quality stuff... and I am not messing about here.

All hand crafted from good quality jade. I have a selection of pieces, some paler and some deep green. Here is just one example of one of the simpler pieces, ideal for putting on a piece of string (or I can do this for you) traditionally red or black, for good luck and good health.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

Have just had a snoop round ebay at other jade stuff on there.... well, I've massively underpriced this one I reckon. Could be on to something here as everything else being sold on ebay is the cheap, thin, nasty, fake stuff by the look of it.

Doing a market stall to sell most of this as the quality, weight and finish should really be seen and felt to be appreciated.

Have just had a snoop round ebay at other jade stuff on there.... well, I've massively underpriced this one I reckon. Could be on to something here as everything else being sold on ebay is the cheap, thin, nasty, fake stuff by the look of it.

Doing a market stall to sell most of this as the quality, weight and finish should really be seen and felt to be appreciated.

I've heard Jade is well worth the effort ;)

I wish I'd been paying more attention last night.

I almost put a bit of jade which is worth over £120 (and this is in Thailand) on ebay with a reserve of £5.

Realised right at the last minute. :ph34r:

There's only one Jade you should be messing with late at night. :)

Glad you noticed :sweating::sweating: otherwise that's a massive loss. :thumbup:

There's only one Jade you should be messing with late at night. :)

Glad you noticed :sweating::sweating: otherwise that's a massive loss. :thumbup:

I'm making a loss on the one I'm selling now to be honest. I just want to see if there is a market for this sort of thing.

It cost £11ish in Thailand, it's a really good quality piece of jade. Got that bit as a one-off. We bought in 'bulk' though (other pieces) so much of what we've got, whilst usually selling out there for £10+, we got a good discount on. Bear in mind that what sells for £10 out there is really good stuff as the pound is so strong against their currency.

It's really more suited to being sold on a stall as it really is good quality stuff.

I think my photography and presentation needs a little work though!

If anyone is interested though - for mother's day, I've got some nice stuff, so let me know!

:rolleyes: I took those, so back off bud!

a tenner for each one would do as I've got 100 for free :D thats a grand for sitting on ebay!

When my dad had his vw golf last year we all went shopping, my mum had a bag in each hand and that key thing in her teeth, she got to the door and she hit the little button by accident and cut all her face up, haha.

No one selling any "genuine" Britney Spears hair yet? Just done a search on the american version and theres 3 items that have gone over the $100k mark and quite a few reaching decent amounts on the UK site. If only I hadn't had my hair cut last week .....

I'm having my hair cut tomorrow... perhaps I should save some :P

No one selling any "genuine" Britney Spears hair yet? Just done a search on the american version and theres 3 items that have gone over the $100k mark and quite a few reaching decent amounts on the UK site. If only I hadn't had my hair cut last week .....

lol mines getting a bit long come to mention it :P

• 3 weeks later...

I'm always after gold, silver, jewellery of any kind, collections (Doulton, Beswick, Moorcroft) but also more obscure things like tinplate or space toys, corkscrews, cigarette cards, netsuke's, Dinkys, Corgi's, Lesneys, railwayana, you name it really.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello there everyone,

EBay Items for sale - Leicester Shirt, Doctor Who Video's, Star Trek Items, Come on get bidding

It's a real nice day today and the whole weekend is going to be excellent. I am off to Croft Car Boot Sale on Sunday, not doing much on Saturday. Monday I am off to the Doctor Who event at Snibston near Coalville Leicestershire, where special Celeb guest Colin Baker will be there.

Here's the link to EBay: http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeB...me=STRK:ME:LNLK

Please feel free to bid, I need the money.

Many Thanks

Craig Adams 22

Hello there everyone,

EBay Items for sale - Leicester Shirt, Doctor Who Video's, Star Trek Items, Come on get bidding

It's a real nice day today and the whole weekend is going to be excellent. I am off to Croft Car Boot Sale on Sunday, not doing much on Saturday. Monday I am off to the Doctor Who event at Snibston near Coalville Leicestershire, where special Celeb guest Colin Baker will be there.

Here's the link to EBay: http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeB...me=STRK:ME:LNLK

Many Thanks

Craig Adams 22

lol your link is all wrong for starters!

Hello there everyone,

Many Thanks

Craig Adams 22

:eek: :|