Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

hahaah that is class.. Particular highlight of mine:

When I bought it for her from auction, the turbo blew up on the way home resulting in a cloud of white smoke that looked like one of those vaping twats who stands outside Wetherspoons and fills the whole street with fake smoke.

lol lol 

Selling an 'spairs and repairs' xbox 360 elite console. Power brick & necessary cables included.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291799718451?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

lol

"It is not fully functional. Elements of the console do not work such as reading games, correct in-game data saves and inserting discs in and out. It also has a potential disc reader issue as a majority of the games do not read"

So...what can it actually do??

Guest CityFan 06

lol

"It is not fully functional. Elements of the console do not work such as reading games, correct in-game data saves and inserting discs in and out. It also has a potential disc reader issue as a majority of the games do not read"

So...what can it actually do??

Well, I'm only selling it for spares and repairs so thought it best to be descriptively honest about the console. When it works, it's alright I suppose, but like I said it's not fully functional. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

As some of you know I'm moving house and have loads of things to clear out. I see that ebay offers 20 free listings but if I, for example, list only the mga drive games that I've found individually that would pass this limit. I've seen listings where a lot of games are under one listing and you can choose the game from the drop down menu. Does anyone know if this is classed as one listing or is it a multiple listing? Do any of you have other suggestions for how to reduce the selling costs, other than 1 joblot for all the games? 

Are listings expensive after you pass your free limit?

Thanks for any advice.

by the way if anyone wants the mega drive games I've just listed them in the computer section.

21 minutes ago, FIF said:

As some of you know I'm moving house and have loads of things to clear out. I see that ebay offers 20 free listings but if I, for example, list only the mga drive games that I've found individually that would pass this limit. I've seen listings where a lot of games are under one listing and you can choose the game from the drop down menu. Does anyone know if this is classed as one listing or is it a multiple listing? Do any of you have other suggestions for how to reduce the selling costs, other than 1 joblot for all the games? 

Thanks for any advice.

by the way if anyone wants the mega drive games I've just listed them in the computer section.

They aren’t expensive Fif and it tells you the price before you list. I think the multiple games would count as a single listing.

39 minutes ago, FIF said:

Thanks for any advice.

https://www.fees.ebay.co.uk/feeweb/feecalculator

• 1 month later...

Any good to anyone. Listed at 50 quid but my daughter is helping to fund her new bike so she would take 35.

I know harsh parent me. But she chose not to have a new bike for Christmas and she can't wait till Sept for a new one for her Birthday as she's out grown.

Screenshot_20180528-155621.png