Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Fulham

We managed to find decent parking close to Craven Cottage, and got away far too easily after the Cup game. Can lightening strike twice?

I'll be in London for 2pm so may go to De Hems in Soho to see all the Twente fans getting wrecked nobody gets wrecked before a game more then Dutch fans.

Where you lot meeting up this time?

Somewhere round Fulham, meeting a mate of mine from uni, probably heading to the Eight Bells towards kickoff though.

In that case ill unpack my Leicester shirt. Although i was fine at Palace.

Ill find something out of the wash.

Even around Oxford Street, the pubs say "no football colours".

Will hopefully be in the Eight Bells before the game.

Is it worth paying applying for an oyster card for 6 or 7 trips a year to London?

I've just collected my 1-day underground ticket and £5.30 seems a bit steep :unsure:

Yeah definitely. You have to give a £3 deposit but it takes about 5 minutes to get it and believe it or not you can return your Oyster and get the £3 back if you ever need to.

You'll pay less as the most it will take off you in a day is capped at the cost of a 1 day travelcard for the zones you travel in. A single journey from zone 2 to zone 1 is only £1.50 on an Oyster I think but if you bought a single it would be about £4.

Yeah definitely. You have to give a £3 deposit but it takes about 5 minutes to get it and believe it or not you can return your Oyster and get the £3 back if you ever need to.

You'll pay less as the most it will take off you in a day is capped at the cost of a 1 day travelcard for the zones you travel in. A single journey from zone 2 to zone 1 is only £1.50 on an Oyster I think but if you bought a single it would be about £4.

Cheers for that I might invest in one.

I remember after the last Fulham game (or was it Chelsea) I woke up the next day without any cash and no card and had to walk from Piccadilly to Paddington in a what seemed like a force ten.

We're going pubs in London, don't wear a bloody Leicester shirt!

The pub near the ground where all the Leicester fans were last time was fine with us all wearing shirts.

Can anyone confirm if tickets are available on the gate?

The pub near the ground where all the Leicester fans were last time was fine with us all wearing shirts.

Can anyone confirm if tickets are available on the gate?

Yeah but it takes the hassle out if we go anywhere else too.

Tickets are available but they're £20 on the gate rather than the £15 "pre-order" price.

Yeah but it takes the hassle out if we go anywhere else too.

Tickets are available but they're £20 on the gate rather than the £15 "pre-order" price.

Cheers mate, doubt I will have time to go anywhere but the Bell and the ground so should be OK. See you later...

Archived