Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Brighton

I'm planning on the Mill Road park and ride, which is about a mile north of the stadium. Unfortunately that means we have to use our public travel ticket stub thing to get to the stadium, which leaves us the limited choice of one pub. Dunno what time me and Fez are getting there though.

Which is.....?? :dunno:

PS If anyone speaks to Woolers - kick him up the arse and tell him to reply to my text!

Which is.....?? :dunno:

PS If anyone speaks to Woolers - kick him up the arse and tell him to reply to my text!

Thanks AOWW! The pub by the Mill Road Park and Ride is called The Black Lion I think.

I was referring to the one at the ground, I didn't realise there was one by the park and ride!

:scarf: Wooohooo!!! :bounce: I'm going to Brighton, I'm going to Brighton. :scarf:

Are you 'Parking and Riding'? That sounds like something Stan Collymore might do!

I think I'll head for the bar at the ground, The Sportsman. It's actually attached to the back of the North Stand so it'll be out of the bar and straight into the ground. I'll ring you.

Are you 'Parking and Riding'? That sounds like something Stan Collymore might do!

I think I'll head for the bar at the ground, The Sportsman. It's actually attached to the back of the North Stand so it'll be out of the bar and straight into the ground. I'll ring you.

Ermm, yes, I imagine so. :blush::ph34r: Though I'll hopefully be in someone else's "capable" :unsure: hands at that point (that sounds even more dodgy - I'll quit while I'm ahead!) No idea what time we'll get there or what the plan is... my plan is to just do as I'm told. The Sportsman sounds like the best bet should we happen to get there early though.

:giggle:

And if hes not there .......

Well I'm probably meeting him in deepest, darkest Kent :whistle: so he'd better be. If he isn't, I'll shout at him. :D

Ooh I cannae wait for this one, not been to a match for a couple of weeks due to holidays and 3 points would nice to return to.

See y'all there :thumbup:

:cry:

Anyone who is lucky enough to have my number - please do not contact me tomorrow. I know this may seem churlish, but I think it's the only way I will cope.

Thank you.

Roger.

I guess I'll go to whichever pub Jamie drags me to, although I'm in charge of the tickets so thusly I'll be in charge of him. It all depends on Foxy Trav I guess as to what time we arrive.

Roger.

I guess I'll go to whichever pub Jamie drags me to, although I'm in charge of the tickets so thusly I'll be in charge of him. It all depends on Foxy Trav I guess as to what time we arrive.

Nobody controls me. :devil:

Though now you're staying in Leic overnight, I won't feel bad about having a few to drink and (hopefully what with the forecast temperatures) being a little intoxicated. :beer:

Leaving in half an hour to get to Leic, put me bets on, buy Nuts and go to the ground. I'm mental. But I love it. :cool:

I think I'll be in The Preston Brewery Tap for one, then I'll head off to The Sportsman at the stadium.

I'm only a short, bald guy with glasses and I'll probably be wearing a brown jacket over a beige fleecy hoodie. My mates reckon I look like Moby so if you think you spot me, come on over and say hello.

I've got AOWW's number and I'm not afraid to use it!

Really looking forward to this - I'm setting off about 2.30.

Time to get the thermals out!

Rain and 0 degrees? Keen.

Luckily, I have my mates Fred Perry Jacket. Hes a lot larger than me and it looks huge.

I also look like a chav with long hair. But who cares, il be warm.

Is anyone getting there early?

Think we get there at like 3, so it's fish and chips and lots of bevvies

I :wub: Reading Week

No idea what time me and Fez are getting there. Sorry about MSN last night, I was on teh phone a lot longer than expected!

A call, no less!!! :P

I'm now putting my trust in the disorganised, shambolic hands of TPH. :eek: ;)

You utter fool. This is the man known for turning up to pubs three hours late, leaving a poor Fezzler alone nursing a warming pint of ale for that time.

Archived