Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Brighton

Nobody controls me. :devil:

Though now you're staying in Leic overnight, I won't feel bad about having a few to drink and (hopefully what with the forecast temperatures) being a little intoxicated. :beer:

Leaving in half an hour to get to Leic, put me bets on, buy Nuts and go to the ground. I'm mental. But I love it. :cool:

Get yo ass into Leicester when you get back!!

You utter fool. This is the man known for turning up to pubs three hours late, leaving a poor Fezzler alone nursing a warming pint of ale for that time.

I am wondering what I've let myself in for. He'll forget about me and leave Maidstone without me, I just know it! :angry:

If you can get to Godalming by 5 you can go with me... and I've got the tickets :giggle:

How the fook can I be in Maidstone an Godalming atthe same time. I'm talented, I know, but gimme a break!

Psst, PM me your mobile no - I don't trust your lil'bro. :S

How the fook can I be in Maidstone an Godalming atthe same time. I'm talented, I know, but gimme a break!

Psst, PM me your mobile no - I don't trust your lil'bro. :S

I've PMd you.

Sorry... I was at lunch with an auditor who had about 4,000 questions all of which were only slightly different.

Nobody controls me. :devil:

Though now you're staying in Leic overnight, I won't feel bad about having a few to drink and (hopefully what with the forecast temperatures) being a little intoxicated. :beer:

Leaving in half an hour to get to Leic, put me bets on, buy Nuts and go to the ground. I'm mental. But I love it. :cool:

:giggle:

Rain and 0 degrees? Keen.

It wasn't that cold chicken, you had Tadmans maxi scarf to keep you warm. hardcore.

This has memorable night written all over it. Whether it will be for the right reasons remains to be seen...

True story Joe Dot.

I can safely say we had plenty to drink by the time we were in the ground.

Had we won 2-0 it would have been one amazingly memorable day, oh well.

Got to Brighton at 3, started a mini pub crawl from preston park down to brighton pier, fish and chips on the pier, continuous drinking til 7.40

lurvley, now, back to reading :(

Well i applaud you, for going down!

Out of interest how long did it take you to get there and back?

Got back in at about 1ish. Set off at 2, had to pick everyone up and then quite a few stops, plus we had a good hour in the pub pre match.

Good day I thought.

Thankyou there kind lady for dropping me home. Massively appreciated. :smile:

Lay off the red-bull! :P

No worries and I really can't lay off it. Progressive.

Which is now banned. Response!

It really isn't. Humiliation.

We ended up going through Brixton at about 1am, then came near Selhurst Park. All thanks to missing the M25.

Tom Moore finally pulled it together though and I got home about 2:45 this morning. :|

We ended up going through Brixton at about 1pm, then came near Selhurst Park. All thanks to missing the M25.

Tom Moore finally pulled it together though and I got home about 2:45 this morning. :|

:crylaugh:

Just be thankful you didn't break down in Brixton

:crylaugh:

Just be thankful you didn't break down in Brixton

I meant to put 1am! So even worse!

Central London is a joke, lanes just randomly disapear into bus and cycle only lanes, we found ourselves stuck in them a couple of times.

I meant to put 1am! So even worse!

Central London is a joke, lanes just randomly disapear into bus and cycle only lanes, we found ourselves stuck in them a couple of times.

Not forgetting the traffic lights that go green but you don't know which lane they are talking about!

Never again.

So close to falling asleep driving home. Scarily close.

Same - horrible feeling. I then drove to Wales and back today! :doh:

You need to grow your hair, btw, as I've found the perfect 'falling asleep whilst driving' preventative. Trap your hair in the window/sunroof - that way when your head nods/drops it yanks your hair and wakes you up... hopefully before you plough off the road or into the crash barriers. I'm tempted to patent this idea. :D:ph34r:

Archived