Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

NIGEL PEARSON

What a hypocrite.

You clearly don't have a clue about what being an ultra is really about. :angry::angry::angry:

Mr Mandaric has suggested you and your sort stay away. Can I suggest that you take him up on his recommendation, I'll even buy you your first Lime and Soda.

I Agreed up until then. Why do we need transfers to fix problems? have people forgotten about COACHING a team? This sqaud is young and therefore has lots to learn, However because they are young they can be taught. It bugs me when people say oh our strikers are rubbish we need new ones in january, or oh we need new midfielders because ours arent doing the job.

Why do you need new players? We need to encourage KING who is more then capable, to become a more attacking CM with a more free role. i.e a type of role that has been given to players such as Izzet in the past.

The strikers need to be taught/told to make runs across the defense rather then straight through. They also need to cross over with the wingers on occasion to fool the defence. Fryatt is still young and has the potential to be taught, Howard should know better but he is a lazy striker anyway (always has been, its part of his game).

From what i have heard we created chances yesterday and were unlucky not to get all three points. I think the Pearson interview was rather harsh but hey. I think Shooting and finishing will be on the cards in training this week, and if nothing improves next game. I can see Pearson losing patiance with Howard imparticular who missed a hat full again i hear. I can see a few changes in coming weeks if things dont change.

TRAINING is what is required. Not new players. I garuntee improvement from this side before january. I also see very few players if any players coming in january.

Foxhateram

I've already mentioned our coaching inadequacies and am perfectly happy with all our playing regulars. It is nothing like previous seasons when some players contributed damn all. All this years team and most of the bench players have put in a shift. it is simply that we need more cover and more competition in certain areas - and that, at least to me, seems glaringly obvious.

Mr Mandaric has suggested you and your sort stay away. Can I suggest that you take him up on his recommendation, I'll even buy you your first Lime and Soda.

When Mr Mandaric, a poor man's Jesus Gil, has put in the years of support for this club as I've done, I might take his views a little more seriously.

SURELY contemplating sacking NP shouldnt be on any agenda at this moment in time.

We cant just dispose of managers when we go through a dodgy spell.

5-6 games ago he was the best thing since naan bread.

We simply CANT think abot it.

It's that sitaution which has got us in this shitty mess now.

How many managers in the last 3-4 years??

Time.

When Mr Mandaric, a poor man's Jesus Gil, has put in the years of support for this club as I've done, I might take his views a little more seriously.

Moron.

Call booing your team after a home draw supporting? Get bent.

Moron.

Call booing your team after a home draw supporting? Get bent.

In England, its a way off showing that your unhappy and the ULTRA'S abroad can talk. Remember Lazio's fans booing their team when they was 6-0 up because they wanted the manager out.

In football you are aloud to boo when your team are playing crap.

In England, its a way off showing that your unhappy and the ULTRA'S abroad can talk. Remember Lazio's fans booing their team when they was 6-0 up because they wanted the manager out.

I'm gonna start a trend and boo bad posts on a message board. Yours is first! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I agree with that.

I'm gonna start a trend and boo bad posts on a message board. Yours is first! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

enjoying the holiday then Chris

I wish people like Ash17 and Ultra would crawl back under whatever rock they live beneath

didn't see them posting much when everything was looking Rosie

someone in the Pub last Saturday said something interesting

He has been supporting City as long as someone live DavieG, in that time when we reach 20 points or November (which ever comes 1st) we struggle until we get to 30 ...

Whats the point though? Not going to help the situation really is it?

Yes, lead to a change and that could lead us to better things, he's had a chance and he's blown it. We need to go up at whatever cost. So if we have 120 managers this season and go up. No one will care.

Yes, lead to a change and that could lead us to better things, he's had a chance and he's blown it. We need to go up at whatever cost. So if we have 120 managers this season and go up. No one will care.

yes they will, unless they are completely retarded, we saw how having so many managers messed us up last season, we CANNOT do that again, otherwise any decent manager wouldn't touch us

yes they will, unless they are completely retarded, we saw how having so many managers messed us up last season, we CANNOT do that again, otherwise any decent manager wouldn't touch us

Lets face it, Milan has always wanted Dowie as manager and now he's out of work ...

Lets face it, Milan has always wanted Dowie as manager and now he's out of work ...

if Milan wanted Dowie that much he would of got him LAST season, we are more likely to make an approach for Harry Redknapp then hire Dowie

Calls for Pearson's sacking give me a massive feeling of "we've been here before".

The stalwarts say "don't be so silly, we need continuity, then the manager falters some more, confidence ebbs away, panic sets in, the players stop being positive and gradually the "manager out" movement gathers momentum yet again.

I harbour hopes that our manager will recognise the mistakes he's making and rectify them but so often find the Leicester City managers are so pig-headed they simply refuse to change and eventually the initial mistakes get compounded even further until, finally, the manager sits in an indefensible position.

So let's spell out the problems and see if our manager has the good sense to put them right.

a) Restore Henderson. He's not been on the losing side this season and has not let a single goal in over four matches. There was no reason to ever leave him out.

b) Never play Hobbs at right-back again. It's a ridiculous place to play him.

c) Restore our passing/moving back line and demand they press people quickly and stop conceding ground unnecessarily. We cannot afford a big gap between midfield and defence and if we allow the opposition to get within 30 of goal when it's not necessary then sometimes they will score.

d) Get proper cover for our central midfielders and use it.

e) Have Porter involved again. It is such a waste not to use him.

f) Restore fitness and concentration. We need to sustain our positive approach for 90 minutes and not start conceding ground voluntarily at any stage.

g) We need to recognise that if the opposition employ a massed midfield that we need people in the side who have the energy to get back however old the game is and who can still pass and move. In other words, people like McKay and Porter should be on the bench.

h) We need alternatives to Howard and Fryatt as strikers. Both are perfectly good footballers on their day but they both have serious limitations and are not the best players to have on the field in every situation and in particular when we need athletes towards the end of games and people who can retain possession and move the ball around accurately and consistently.

The worst thing about our current mini-crisis is that it's all been so unnecessary. The players at our club, if properly supported by alternatives and if kept properly fit, organised and motivated, are perfectly capable of achieving promotion.

dont play hobbs and martin full stop send them back to liverpool :@

Ok, yes. We have a squad thats MASSIVE and we can pick from a HUGE array of talent to replace Hobbs and Martin with.

Hobbs hasn't even been that bad!

Idiot.

Ok, yes. We have a squad thats MASSIVE and we can pick from a HUGE array of talent to replace Hobbs and Martin with.

Hobbs hasn't even been that bad!

Idiot.

Hobbs was fine as a centre-back but is never going to make a right-back. No matter how often our club demonstrates that fielding people out of position doesn't work, we still go ahead and do it.

I did think Pearson was different in that respect.

To be fair, I don't think we are blessed with options at RB.

Luke O'Neill did OK at Hartlepool, but it is far too early for him to take responsibility and pressure at first team level.

I don't think Pearson is playing Hobbs at RB just for the sake of it. We are very short on players in that position.

To be fair, I don't think we are blessed with options at RB.

Luke O'Neill did OK at Hartlepool, but it is far too early for him to take responsibility and pressure at first team level.

I don't think Pearson is playing Hobbs at RB just for the sake of it. We are very short on players in that position.

We've known that since the start of the season but the manager's done nothing about it.

Archived