Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Lupe Fiasco.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Lupe Fiasco and Talib Kweli are the only Muslim rappers that exist that I can recall.

Who else is there that I have missed?

A few are Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Chuck D, Mos Def, Jadakiss, Common, there's loads more just can't think at the minute

I also just heard that Snoop has just joined the Nation of Islam, but I'm not sayin he's one of the greatest.

EDIT : A Tribe Called Quest, Wu Tang, Napoleon from Outlawz, Busta Rhymes, I think Ice Cube, Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks

Vanilla Ice will be the 1 in 10 then.

lol

A few are Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Chuck D, Mos Def, Jadakiss, Common, there's loads more just can't think at the minute

I also just heard that Snoop has just joined the Nation of Islam, but I'm not sayin he's one of the greatest.

Jadakiss is Islamic? Surprised by that for some reason.

lol

Heard that too. Does this mean he's joined Islam?? Or is it a sect of Islam?

Heard that too. Does this mean he's joined Islam?? Or is it a sect of Islam?

I think he's joined The Nation of Islam or the 5%'ers as they are known. Don't know oat about it, if it's a sect or what?

I also don't know much about Lupe, I only heard of him when Samilktray put a song up a couple of weeks ago. But from what I've read he's one of the true ones.

EDIT : And the tunes I've heard he talks very good lyrics so I call him great so far

• 3 years later...

Archived