Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

6 hours ago, lildave3 said:

I’m enjoying it and everything but having Bucks and Raptors in a conference final just seems weird. It’s definitely a 2k simulation gone wrong somewhere. 

Big raptors fan but nobody is getting past golden state.  Just not clutch enough.

33 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Get that gaaaarrbaggge outta here

Ha. Considering this time last year I didn't really care about the NBA I'm now heavily invested in the Grizzlies. Even stayed up til God knows what hour to watch the draft lottery the other day.

1 hour ago, pds said:

Ha. Considering this time last year I didn't really care about the NBA I'm now heavily invested in the Grizzlies. Even stayed up til God knows what hour to watch the draft lottery the other day.

Gasol is a good player but he doesnt seem to be a good fit at the moment. I dunno im not sold yet. May not even matter as at this point we getting beat this series and i suspect if that happens kawhi is a goner and we trade lowry for picks. Blow it up.

Edited by Jattdogg

32 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

To be fair, Raptors haven't won anything since they started in the NBA. As opposed to Spurs. And no delusions of grandeur among Raptors fans, either.

As a Cleveland fan looking ahead to endless NBA futility, I'd rather look back to the good times ... when the Raps series would give us the chance to rest LBJ for a week ... than deal with the finer points of current reality or fairness.

Raps fans are a good, humble, self-aware lot TBH.  But They can't help it ... they're Canadian!  ;)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KingsX said:

As a Cleveland fan looking ahead to endless NBA futility, I'd rather look back to the good times ... when the Raps series would give us the chance to rest LBJ for a week ... than deal with the finer points of current reality or fairness.

Raps fans are a good, humble, self-aware lot TBH.  But They can't help it ... they're Canadian!  ;)

We are far from spursy.  We have a good team but ive never thought demar and kyle were a nba championship dynasty. Switch demar for Kawhi and we are better, a very sexy team but everyone knows its not good enough to beat a beast of a team in golden state. Bucks have been a bit of a surprise this year no doubt. The greek freak is insane but their supporting cast has done very well. Will require raptors to play perfectly in the next 4 to 5 games if we want to make the finals. Unlikely challenge but we can hope.

• Like 1