Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

3 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Luka went off tonight against the Spurs.

42 points 11 boards and 12 assists

He's fast becoming my favourite player to watch, he's just absolutely brilliant. 

Got MVP written all over him, maybe just not yet. Kinda hard to look past what Giannis, LeBron and Harden are doing for their teams right now. 

• Like 1

As a big NBA fan, luckily I work for an American company so very occasionally go to the States, so went to see The Hawks play the Knicks in Feb and on Tuesday this week saw the Pacers beat a poor Grizzlies team.

Strange thing was both games were really empty, though you watch games on TV and they always looked packed.  The Hawks game even had the benefit of half time with Robin S, Crystal Waters and Jimmy Carter getting some award!!  Still not enough to entice them in!!!

Pacers look a decent enough side, so look like they will make the play offs, though its a 3 horse race in the east Methinks, Bucks, Celtics and Raptors.

Edited by The boy Linacre

32 minutes ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Harden averaging 38.9 points is just frankly ridiculous. If he gets to 40 that really is just mind-blowing, particularly since Russ joined, who you'd have thought would've wanted his own limelight. 

I know it's a bit early, but how great would an all Texas playoff matchup between Houston and Dallas be?

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I know it's a bit early, but how great would an all Texas playoff matchup between Houston and Dallas be?

It would suck vastly beyond the ability of any Canadian to comprehend.

TforTX.JPG.b16d834d4005f8f5590ff7e9d083b05d.JPG

Speaking as someone, the rest of whose family has now lived in Texas for a few decades.

• Haha 1

On 02/12/2019 at 18:14, spacemunky said:

Shame!

A great final would have the Raptors (and Drake) in it finding a way to beat the clippers....Major pipe dream on us making the finals again without kawhi.

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

Shame!

A great final would have the Raptors (and Drake) in it finding a way to beat the clippers....Major pipe dream on us making the finals again without kawhi.

I just meant Dallas playing Houston at any point in the Western Conference playoffs.

Raps are still doing well enough to make the finals. Not sure we'd beat the Bucks though this time minus Kawhi.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...