Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

Probably way too high on them, but I’ve got the Thunder going to the Western Conference finals against the Warriors. Probably get beat there, but 50/1 at William Hill for the championship right now - it certainly won’t be that if they get that far and could be laid off at that point.

East looks a little more tricky to predict. I’m still hoping the Celtics show up and give the Bucks a real series if they both get to that point as expected. 

All set now - only change is in the West, with Portland snatching 3rd place at the last minute:

EAST

Milwaukee vs. Detroit

Toronto vs. Orlando

Philadelphia vs. Brooklyn

Boston vs. Indiana

WEST

Golden State vs. Los Angeles Clippers

Denver vs. San Antonio

Portland vs. Oklahoma

Houston vs. Utah

2 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So 3 of the 4 games played yesterday were won by the lower seeded underdog on the road. Has Toronto's traditional playoff choke started early this year?

76ers 102-111 Nets

Raps 101-104 Magic

Warriors 121-104 Clips

Nuggets 96-101 Spurs

Early? Its right on time. We are 2-14  in playoff openers. Nothing new here. Rapz had a bad night well lowry did. Everyone else was ok and orlando just nailed there 3s which will stop. Augustin played above his level but  credit to orlando they have been excellent in the second half of the season.

Raptors will get er done.

On 11/04/2019 at 15:22, lildave3 said:

Probably way too high on them, but I’ve got the Thunder going to the Western Conference finals against the Warriors. Probably get beat there, but 50/1 at William Hill for the championship right now - it certainly won’t be that if they get that far and could be laid off at that point.

East looks a little more tricky to predict. I’m still hoping the Celtics show up and give the Bucks a real series if they both get to that point as expected. 

Yes. Yes I was. Looks like they’ll be heading out, Lillard and CJ have just been too good. 

1 hour ago, lildave3 said:

Warriors taken to six in the first round I’m not sure what is happening but I can’t wait for the Rockets/Warriors series. 

They are still very good and have to be considered favorites to win no doubt but they are off this year. Lebron took the wrong year to leave cleveland lol

14 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Lebron took the wrong year to leave cleveland lol

Right year, wrong destination.

I always thought LeBron was a very smart cookie.  But figuring this dude  mag.JPG.5ab0df79c5736c0009f8849ebfd8b1ac.JPG  and his own pull, could put that shitshow right ... was absurdist thinking.

10 hours ago, KingsX said:

Right year, wrong destination.

I always thought LeBron was a very smart cookie.  But figuring this dude  mag.JPG.5ab0df79c5736c0009f8849ebfd8b1ac.JPG  and his own pull, could put that shitshow right ... was absurdist thinking.

Exactly that. You imagine LeBron on this Sixers team and I’m sure his season would have gone a lot better. 

10 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Kawhi with 45 in the Raptors game one win tonight vs the Sixers :punk:

Best part defrozen couldnt cut the mustard. Love the guy but thos just prooves we needed another real star.  Imagine if we somehow had him ,lowry and kawhi lol.

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

Best part defrozen couldnt cut the mustard. Love the guy but thos just prooves we needed another real star.  Imagine if we somehow had him ,lowry and kawhi lol.

I love DeMar too and root for him in San Antonio. But, Kawhi is the guy we needed. I don't think he has any idea what the word pressure means.

10 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I love DeMar too and root for him in San Antonio. But, Kawhi is the guy we needed. I don't think he has any idea what the word pressure means.

Just doesnt have that imposing  trait in post season which is sad given he has the talent.

We need to win at home because it will be a tough 7 game series if we slip up.

• Like 1