Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Need For Speed: Undercover.

apparently that midnight club is well hard.

i havnt bothered with a need for speed since most wanted since everyone said that carbon didnt come close and i thought that pro street looked a bit crap. Ill probably get this new one though, it looks alot like most wanted which was pretty good imo

I fancy getting it, but torn between that and midnight club :unsure:

Apparently Midnight Club is really hard - I've read that loads. But Need For Speed (Don't wanna talk to soon) but it is pretty easy, I'm shit at most games but today is a week since the game has come out, and a week since I have owned the game and I have 59% completed, and haven't really played on it that much.

Having said that Need For Speed - Carbon I found easy, Got to 99% complete and the last race was rock solid, I got bored and the game got put to one side (That and the fact all my mates had got the VW Golf well before halfway gone in the game and I was on 99% and hadn't even had the option to buy it so got abit angry about that lol)

Apparently Midnight Club is really hard - I've read that loads. But Need For Speed (Don't wanna talk to soon) but it is pretty easy, I'm shit at most games but today is a week since the game has come out, and a week since I have owned the game and I have 59% completed, and haven't really played on it that much.

Having said that Need For Speed - Carbon I found easy, Got to 99% complete and the last race was rock solid, I got bored and the game got put to one side (That and the fact all my mates had got the VW Golf well before halfway gone in the game and I was on 99% and hadn't even had the option to buy it so got abit angry about that lol)

thanks mate I think I'll go for Need for Speed :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived