Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Worst manager of last 15 years at leicester

Who was the worst  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the worst

• Brian Little
    • Mark Mcghee
    • Martin O'Neill
    • Peter Taylor
    • Garry Parker
    • Dave Bassett
    • Micky Adams
    • Craig Levein

Well I refuse to vote it's like asking which of these people were the worst in history

Florence Nightingale

Marie Curie

Sir Alexander Fleming

Anne Frank

Ghandi

Martin Luther King

Mother Teresa

Adolf Hitler

:o

;)

Well I refuse to vote it's like asking which of these people were the worst in history

Florence Nightingale

Marie Curie

Sir Alexander Fleming

Anne Frank

Ghandi

Martin Luther King

Mother Teresa

Adolf Hitler

:o

;)

94195[/snapback]

Yeah I never liked Mother Teresa either ;):rolleyes:

i voted for mark mghee becasue he left us like he did but taylor was probably the worst manager.

94174[/snapback]

interesting you should say that L1 boy cos as much as i hate mcghee for the way he left us for wolves of all teams i think mcghee in the short time he was here actually had us playing the best attractive football i've seen from any leicester team in recent years. the passing was tremendous even walshie was knocking the ball about like he was david beckham! controversial i know but does anyone else agree?

i voted for mark mghee becasue he left us like he did but taylor was probably the worst manager.

94174[/snapback]

interesting you should say that L1 boy cos as much as i hate mcghee for the way he left us for wolves of all teams i think mcghee in the short time he was here actually had us playing the best attractive football i've seen from any leicester team in recent years. the passing was tremendous even walshie was knocking the ball about like he was david beckham! controversial i know but does anyone else agree?

94383[/snapback]

No, he taught to pass sideways for 45 mins. On the halfway line, at times it was dire!

94174[/snapback]

94383[/snapback]

No, he taught to pass sideways for 45 mins. On the halfway line, at times it was dire!

94389[/snapback]

I agree, we played some great football under the FSB but we weren't effective enough to win games week in week out.

94174[/snapback]

94383[/snapback]

94389[/snapback]

I agree, we played some great football under the FSB but we weren't effective enough to win games week in week out.

94398[/snapback]

FSB :unsure:

Archived