Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

I bought a PSP purely for it's emulation capabilities.

With a PSP do you have to buy new games on it, i.e - I have Fifa 09 for my PS3, Would I have to buy Fifa 09 for the PSP or could I somehow link the PSP to my PS3 and somehow put it on the PSP memory or something like that? You get me?

With a PSP do you have to buy new games on it, i.e - I have Fifa 09 for my PS3, Would I have to buy Fifa 09 for the PSP or could I somehow link the PSP to my PS3 and somehow put it on the PSP memory or something like that? You get me?

Like they'd lose money by letting people do that.

:blink:

You can get your psp chipped all you need to do is change the firmware on it. have a big enough memory card inside your psp(1,2,3,4gb etc..) then download your games. :)

Hold the f**k on. I've spent the last few months staring at my PSP with a look of disgust on my face. This new is actually revolutionary.

Please could someone very kind explain in nice simple language exactly how I go about doing this? I would like to emulate the SNES and N64 please.

Archived